Looks nice! Its a pity that its black...i lose a little the lines and the shape

One of the best Cars I have seen on here, did not know it was a V12, or did I miss count?

WOW *oh2*

GREAT AVENTADOR!!!

I have one thing that puzzles me though, on the pic with the chassis the driving ring extension is on the right side of the other driving rings, but on the underneath picture, it appears to be on the left side. Was that picture a mirror image of the original photo? Or am I just losing my mind? *huh*

@Meatman

You're not losing your mind. I think the chassis picture was taken in the preliminary stage of the build, or a moc-up done after. The design allows for the center differential to be on either side without changing anything else.

@Crowkillers

Thanks for posting this here. I saw this on MOC pages a couple of days ago and have been waiting for Francisco to post it here. (He is a member) I've followed and admired his work for awhile. I just wish he would post a few more pictures so I could replicate his work easier! :wink:

It looks really great. Nevertheless, it's not pushrod suspension but independant one. These are pushrod suspensions :

Does anyone know if he is producing building instructions?

It's a beautiful car, and a difficult one to reproduce in lego, but this looks top of the bill...

Hey everyone, thanks’ Paul for posting my lambo here, you have always being a builder to look up to, a guru,

and I really appreciate you supporting my work…it means a lot to me.

And thank you all for the kind comments, hope you enjoy the car as much as I did building it….

play well !!!!

Edited by Francisco Hartley

@Francisco

Do you have a few other pics? Maybe of the build process or disassembly?

Thanks

Edited by Kronos

I would love to see this in yellow or orange :cry_happy: Certainly a beautiful MOC and I love the fact that it isn't motorised :thumbup:

Has anyone tried to build this? There are only few pictures available, and black is not easy to reverse-engineer.

Edited by DrJB

Great MOC. :wub: 

It seems that Lamborghini cars (from Countach until today because of their "wedge shaped" design evolution) are models that can be best represented by LEGO parts in comparison to other cars. Really beautiful and what is the most very accurate shape :thumbup:

Edited by I_Igor