Captain Nemo

Legion of Doom: Trophy Room

Legion of Doom:

Trophy Room

Meanwhile in the Legion of Doom’s Trophy Room…nothing is happening. They’re closed on Sundays.

8835822558_94a92730ff_z.jpg

I’ve been meaning to make this one for a long time, and finally, it’s been created. I needed more specific bricks then I have on hand in my dorm, but with it now being summer, I had the pieces necessary to make this baby! Oh do I love all the little details and especially all the reverences in here!

First Floor

The first floor is the largest section of the LOD’s Trophy Room, and features many objects used by the Legion members in their daily activities. These include things such as masks and ranged weapons to Yellow Lantern power batteries!

8835822892_07b79c4b44.jpg

Other notable objects included on the first floor are two missles, a frozen superhero, the last remaining piece of Brainiac, Vandal Savage’s meteorite, as well as Two-Face’s coin and a Freeze canister; and who could forget Joker’s crowbar, used to kill the second Robin! The first floor also features two large viewing boxes which contain classic suits and precious minerals such as Kryptonite.

Raised First Floor

8835823304_6bf529aeb6.jpg

Just behind the First Floor of the Trophy Room sits a raised section with more objects. This area features many more interesting things from a large Penguin statue to Ra’s al Ghul’s sword! Black Manta’s trident is present, as well as Amazo—the dangerous unbeatable android. A Yellow Lantern ring is also found here, along with an X-Ray image of Batman’s broken back. Finally, the Raised First Floor is home to a miniaturized replica of the miniaturized city of Kandor.

Second Floor

8835823598_a911dbc9eb.jpg

The Second Floor and final section of the LOD Trophy Room features some famous and not so famous artifacts! Here you can find one of Poison Ivy’s deadly plants as well as some of Scarecrow’s fear toxin—and let’s not forget about a Giant Joker Card! A Scarface dummy is here too—as well as Lex Luthor’s infamous wig collection! Grodd’s mind control helmet is here too, along with statues of a giant black dragon and a giant dime!

Enjoy

~Nemo

Not bad, I do like all the references here and it looks nice and clean like all your other LOD creations... but the whole concept of this room doesn't make sense to me. If these are objects the villains use on a daily basis, why would they put them in a trophy room? This would make a lot more sense as a trophy room in the JL headquarters as a display of confiscated souvenirs, much like the one in the Batcave.

Oh well, still nice work. Who is that frozen fellow though? Anybody in particular? And is that supposed to be the large rock that Killer Croc almost got Batman with supposedly? :grin:

So that is where one of my penguin statures are! I thought I had one missing in Iceberg Lounge...... :hmpf_bad:

And the red on the floor is supposed to be blood he's spilt aquiring all those items? It should be, since I can clearly see Cheetah's scalp! *oh2*

Seriously, you never fail to amaze me woth how clean, detailed and clever your MOCs are. Please, keep them coming. :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Wow, this is amazing! Love all the details, and the red floor really plays well to show off all the artifacts. I can serioulsy imagine a fight scene going on here; it's like a movie set! But really though, I hope those nuke missiles aren't live *huh*

the over sized penguin is legit

Thanks!

Not bad, I do like all the references here and it looks nice and clean like all your other LOD creations... but the whole concept of this room doesn't make sense to me. If these are objects the villains use on a daily basis, why would they put them in a trophy room? This would make a lot more sense as a trophy room in the JL headquarters as a display of confiscated souvenirs, much like the one in the Batcave.

Oh well, still nice work. Who is that frozen fellow though? Anybody in particular? And is that supposed to be the large rock that Killer Croc almost got Batman with supposedly? :grin:

Hahaha! Well think of it this way. The JL trophy room (Which this is based on with just a LOD take on it), is filled with tons of objects, many of them being from villains--which they defeated. The LOD never defeats the heroes, so they just have to fill the room with their own junk! :blush: (Or Something) Tis more like a glorified closet.

So that is where one of my penguin statures are! I thought I had one missing in Iceberg Lounge...... :hmpf_bad:

And the red on the floor is supposed to be blood he's spilt aquiring all those items? It should be, since I can clearly see Cheetah's scalp! *oh2*

Seriously, you never fail to amaze me woth how clean, detailed and clever your MOCs are. Please, keep them coming. :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Thanks! I knew you'd like the Penguin! And it's Cheetah's mask--not scalp--I use a classic Cheetah (With mask) design for my Legion/Collection.

Wow, this is amazing! Love all the details, and the red floor really plays well to show off all the artifacts. I can serioulsy imagine a fight scene going on here; it's like a movie set! But really though, I hope those nuke missiles aren't live *huh*

Thanks--and no, not live missles...I think...we'll get on that. :blush:

Thanks everyone!

~Nemo

AWESOME work 'Captain Nemo', that giant penguin is fantastic.....keep them coming and Bat-Brick On ! :grin: