On a Scale of 1 to 5  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Friendstastic!

Even though I'm not collecting the friends line, this set is quite impressive. Though I'm guessing this set is gonna be around $90 or more in Canada.

Yep, $89.99. Typically you don't have to wait for release to learn the Canadian prices: They're revealed along with the U.S. prices at New York Toy Fair.

I wonder what the members who marked the set as ''Poor'' in the poll actually made them come up with that decision? Its obvious that the set is not poor but I just wanted to know why the members who voted that way did so?

Edited by Ajax

hahaha! Love how the Biebs resembles mini fig.

"well played Lego, well played."

Made me laugh :tongue:

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

I wonder what the members who marked the set as ''Poor'' in the poll actually made them come up with that decision? Its obvious that the set is not poor but I just wanted to know why the members who voted that way did so?

I'm curious about this as well. If any of you who voted it poor would be so kind to step up and tell us your thoughts, it would be much appreciated. :classic:

I really like the interior, cool couch inside. Love the blue MP3 player. One of my favorite Lego Friends pieces. Awesome review. :classic::thumbup: :thumbup:

I gave this a higher vote (Friendstastic) than any other official set, ever. It's such a good design inside and out and the interior details are lovely. I must admit the hull pieces were the main attraction but many of the other pieces, like the dolphins, are good too. The price per piece may seem high but the large parts are mostly responsible. I like the set so much I bought more than one.