Sign in to follow this  
MattZitron

Wanted: Brown Dog

My cat ate my lego dog and theres no way i was ever going to look for it :-D

Bloody cats now eaten 3 figs heads 2 legs 1 owl and even a darth vader helmet, my figs must scream when they see him coming.

Bloody cats now eaten 3 figs heads 2 legs 1 owl and even a darth vader helmet, my figs must scream when they see him coming.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I posted on Lugnet that I reckon Lego collectors are predisposed to owning cats.

I once found him running away with a yoda in his mouth, i got it back but now his ears are pierced.

Ive now had to lock most of the sets up through fear of a cat attack.

LOL!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Dude, better go to the animal doc with the cat, propably all those minifig parts put themselves together and some weird Vader mutant slices up the stomack of your cat with a lightsaber!!!! :()

I once found him running away with a yoda in his mouth, i got it back but now his ears are pierced.

Ive now had to lock most of the sets up through fear of a cat attack.

That made me laugh out loud.

My cats like the new cannons. Chew Chew Chew.

One of them attacked Dr.Octopus last night, I think he wants to be in the Avengers.

Well my cat once attacked my alhpa team ogel base, but unlucky for him he managed to hit the release on the cannon and it hit him right on the nose.

It was one of the funnest things ive ever seen, i thought it might of stopped him but no it just made him angry and no set has been safe since. :'(

Well my cat once attacked my alhpa team ogel base, but unlucky for him he managed to hit the release on the cannon and it hit him right on the nose.

It was one of the funnest things ive ever seen, i thought it might of stopped him but no it just made him angry and no set has been safe since. :'(

See mine are strange. I have an MOC sitting on a coffee table at the moment they're ignoring.

They're trying to lull me into a false sense of security before they poop in my Blacktron 2 base.

I had a dog once. Chewed up one of the midsections of my Red Beard Runner. It's unusable.

When you say that in the past tense, did you have the dog put down for crime to Lego?

Sign in to follow this