Sign in to follow this  
CMP

Heroica RPG - Quest #69: The Hook on the Other Hand

Round Fifteen of the Hook on the Other Hand

>Sylph heals Pretzel (Shrapnel Bow) - Heal More (44 health restored, negative effects removed, -1 ether)

>Pretzel heals Erik (Flying Cross) - Heal (24 health restored, -1 ether)

>Nessa vs. Novice B (Silver Crossbow) - Shield: Tripleshot (24 x 2 x 2 = 96 damage to Novice, 48 damage to Disciple)

Dreyrugr vs. Disciple (Crow-Claw Dagger) - Deflected Damage (30 - 12 = 18 damage, no deflect, Dreyrugr cursed)

Soryx vs. Disciple (Vanquisher) - Extra Critical Hit (45 x 3 = 135 damage)

>Erik vs. Disciple (Twin Axe) - Shield: Frenzy (20 x 2 = 40 damage to everyone (I'm waiting on a response in the Rules topic to see if you get to attack each enemy twice, this may change), Novice KO'd)

Dreyrugr cursed - (-3 max health)

Sylph and Pretzel successfully keep everyone on their feet. Nessa showers the enemies with bolts as Erik slashes through each of them, cutting down the Novice. Soryx swiftly steps forward, driving his sword right through the Disciple, though he manages to slash at Dreyrugr.

Enemies

8743579248_2f7d21539d_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Disciple

Level 30 Humanoid *Deals Cursed*

Health: 241/845

Special I: Service to the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple calls a Crimson Crown Novice to join the battle.

Special II: Mark of the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple deals the Doomed effect. Used only after Special I has been used three times.

Special III: Blood to the Order – Crimson Crown Disciple heals 100 points to himself, removing the Poisoned or Badly Poisoned effect from all heroes. Used when all heroes are Poisoned or Badly Poisoned and Crimson Crown Disciple is above 100 health.

Special IV: Life to the Order – One random Crimson Crown member dies and restores the Disciple to full health. Used when the Crimson Crown Disciple is below 100 health.

Drops: Nothing

Immune to blinded, confused, hexed, sealed, and instant kill.

9778710073_a9d6fe7abc_t.jpg

Crimson Crown Novice B

Level 10 Humanoid *Deals Poisoned*

Health: 19/135

Special I: Fervor of the Order – Crimson Crown Novice’s regular attacks now deal Badly Poisoned.

Special II: Strength of the Order – Crimson Crown Novice Poisons the party. Used when Special I has already been used.

Drops: Nothing

Party

paladin_pretzel_2.jpgMonk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces, (Played by Palathdaric)

463-year-old male "hermit" Paladin *Party Leader* *Encouraged*

Level: 18.5

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 12

Health: 5/39

Ether: 5/23

Gold: 135

Equipment: Cross of Light (WP:10; Light; Staff), Fashionable Shield (SP:7), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing, accessory), Strategist's Shako (Suitable for anyone, +5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back, headwear)

Inventory: Heavy Flail (WP: 5; deals "Fragile" effect; Mace), Flying Cross (WP:6; Darkness, Fire, Wind; Broomstick), Steak (WP:1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits, suitable for all), Potion (2), Grand Potion (4), Ether Core (2), Remedy, Soma, Phoenix Essence, Venom (2), Deadly Venom (5), Paralyzing Venom (2), Holy Bomb, Commerz Cannonball, Scroll of Sealing, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Bone (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Soothing Slippers (Footwear, Meditate restores 5 ether), Grating Stone, Smoke Bomb, Magnificent Magniscope (Magnifying Glass/Telescope), Scroll of Disenchantment (Removes all positive effects from all opponents at the cost of 5 ether, 50/50 chance of casting), Impervious Shield (SP: 5) (Grants immunity to Fire), Scrap Metal, Emerald, Neutralizer, Wand of Poking (WP: 10, double WP for physical attacks, wand), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Ethereal Cloak (Backwear; SP:2; Max Ether +4), Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear; SP: 3; Max Ether +5, immune to "Sealed")

IMG_2647edit3.jpgErik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)

19 years old male human barbarian. *Immune to Fragile* *Encouraged*

Level: 15.5

Defense: 4

Health: 22/22

Gold: 201

Equipment: Titanic Axe (WP:11, Earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe), Lighter Armor (SP: 4, immune to fragile, bodywear)

Inventory: Spear (WP: 9, spear), Mead, Peacekeepers totem (Grants the "Diplomacy"-job trait; suitable to Erik only; accessory), Twin Axe (WP: 5, dual strike-axe), Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Diamond, Bone, Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Mulled Wine, Voltedge (WP: 13, Lightning-elemental; greatsword/longsword), Sharkskin Armour (SP +1, immune to water; bodywear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects)

photo-thumb-28776.jpg?_r=1353304201Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

1000 year old Male Vampire Black Knight *Immune to Stunned, Water, Wind, and Fire* *Encouraged* *Cursed*

Level: 19

Health: 20/38 20/35

Gold: 267

Equipment: The Muckraker (WP: 13, earth and water elemental, deals the weakened effect, greatsword), Gloves of the Undead Assassin (For every enemy the wearer kills, it gains 5 HP, Immunity to Water, Usable by anyone, Handgear), Dragonbrand Shield (SP: 8, immune to wind and fire, shield), Black Knight's Armour (SP:4, protects from stunned-effect)

Inventory: Venom x6, Bedroll, Remedy, Smelling Salts, Mead x2, Net (if used in combat, 1/3 chance to slow enemy, 1/3 chance to be useless, 1/3 chance slow self, lasts 3 rounds, retrievable), Nostrum x2, Throwing Dagger (WP:3), Fauxthril Scythe (WP:5), 4 Bones, Bow (WP: 4), Grand Potion x2, Phoenix Essence x2, Soma, Mulled Wine, Crow-Claw Dagger (WP: 6, 50/50 chance to stun enemy on successful attack, Darkness), Shuriken (WP:5, Wind), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1, backwear, suitable for anyone), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Pseudos Hood (can damage undead with normal attacks), Hunter's Plate (SP: 4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors), Deadly Venom

8575081496_9f7e7592ff_o.jpgNessa Anárion

59 years old female elven Ranger

Level: 16

Defense: 3

Health: 10/22

Gold: 163

Equipment: Darkness Silver Crossbow with Raven-Slayer Bolts and Newty Mag (WP: 8, darkness elemental (WP: +3 vs. werefolk (removable)) (WP: +4 vs. Aquatic vermin (removable) (usable by ex-Amphibians only)), Tricorne (Headwear; SP:3),

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, 3 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), Bone, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Garnet

Sylph_zpsefc55bdb.jpgSylph Solanum (Dannylonglegs)

unknown age, unknown race Druid *Immune to Sealed* *Second Party Leader*

Level: 24.66

Defense: 0

Health: 14/34

Ether: 3/29

Gold: 315

Equipment: Shrapnel Bow (WP: 10, Bow. Every successful hit drops the target's SP by 1), 20-20 glasses (headwear, +1 turn of effect for scrolls)

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)

8742461929_981dfe702c_t.jpgSoryx Dourskull (NPC, controlled by Myrddyn)

42 years old male wereviper Hunter *Immune to Darkness and Hexed* *Favors Humanoids*

Level: 15.5

Defense: 6

Health: 16/30

Gold: 107

Equipment: Vanquisher (WP: 10, light, ice, and lightning elemental, greatsword), Darksteel Armor (Suitable for anyone, SP: 6, max health +3, immune to darkness, bodywear), Talisman of Enlightment (Suitable for anyone, immune to hexed, accessory)

Everyone choose an action. Party leader, please create a battle order.

Edited by CallMePie

"Wow, great blow Erik, from what I was able to see from here. Another one for the mark it is." Nessa waited before she continued. "I don't feel so well. Does anyone mind if I take one of those potions?"

"Thanks. Nice shootin' by you, also."

Soryx attacks Disciple, back row.

Erik attacks Novice, front row or Disciple, back row.

Erik was in the back row last round, so I think the Novice still has 19 HP.

Erik was in the back row last round, so I think the Novice still has 19 HP.

Right you are.

Although Erik landed a devastating blow on the Novice the enemy still stood. So Nessa took aim for the Novice from the back.

My health should be 39/39 due to Sylph's Roots of Life.

Battle Order:

>Pretzel: Disciple

Dreyrugr: Disciple

>Nessa: Novice

Erik: Novice, Unless Nessa KO'ed him or Rolled SP Damage, in which case Disciple (Back Row)

Sylph: Heal Soryx

Soryx: If Healed, Disciple (Front Row), Otherwise Disciple (Back Row)

Round Sixteen of the Hook on the Other Hand

>Pretzel vs. Disciple (Flying Cross) - Hit (24 x 2 x 2 = 96 damage)

Dreyrugr vs. Disciple (Crow-Claw Dagger) - Mortal Hit (40 x 2 x 2 = 160 damage, Disciple KO'd)

>Nessa vs. Novice B (Silver Crossbow) - Damage (10/2 - 3 = 2 damage)

Erik vs. Novice B (Twin Axe) - Extra Critical Hit (30 x 2 x 2 = 120 damage, Novice KO'd)

>Sylph heals Pretzel (Shrapnel Bow) -

Soryx vs. Disciple (Vanquisher) -

Pretzel, Dreyrugr, and Erik clean up the mess, leaving a pile of red corpses on the ground at last. The Disciple lingers a moment longer, spitting up blood into his hood.

8743579248_2f7d21539d_t.jpg

"....The message.....is...delivered.....the Crown....never forgets."

The leader ceases moving, with the rest of his kin.

THE BATTLE IS VICTORIOUS!

Everyone gains experience. The enemies drop two Sterile Gloves, three Grand Potions, and 75 gold. Party leader, how will the loot be divided?

heroica-sterilegloves.jpgx2 Sterile Gloves (Suitable for anyone, protects from the poisoned- and badly poisoned- effects, handwear)

heroica-grandpotion.jpg x3 Grand Potions

heroica-goldpile.jpg 75 gold

Party

463-year-old male "hermit" Paladin *Party Leader*

Health: 6/40

Ether: 5/24

Gold: 135

Equipment: Cross of Light (WP:10; Light; Staff), Fashionable Shield (SP:7), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing, accessory), Strategist's Shako (Suitable for anyone, +5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back, headwear)

Inventory: Heavy Flail (WP: 5; deals "Fragile" effect; Mace), Flying Cross (WP:6; Darkness, Fire, Wind; Broomstick), Steak (WP:1, instantly kills vampires on successful hits, suitable for all), Potion (2), Grand Potion (4), Ether Core (2), Remedy, Soma, Phoenix Essence, Venom (2), Deadly Venom (5), Paralyzing Venom (2), Holy Bomb, Commerz Cannonball, Scroll of Sealing, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Bone (3), Rito Feather (consumable, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle), Soothing Slippers (Footwear, Meditate restores 5 ether), Grating Stone, Smoke Bomb, Magnificent Magniscope (Magnifying Glass/Telescope), Scroll of Disenchantment (Removes all positive effects from all opponents at the cost of 5 ether, 50/50 chance of casting), Impervious Shield (SP: 5) (Grants immunity to Fire), Scrap Metal, Emerald, Neutralizer, Wand of Poking (WP: 10, double WP for physical attacks, wand), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Ethereal Cloak (Backwear; SP:2; Max Ether +4), Robe of the Archmagi (Bodywear; SP: 3; Max Ether +5, immune to "Sealed")

19 years old male human barbarian. *Immune to Fragile*

Health: 23/23

Gold: 201

Equipment: Titanic Axe (WP:11, Earth-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe), Lighter Armor (SP: 4, immune to fragile, bodywear)

Inventory: Spear (WP: 9, spear), Mead, Peacekeepers totem (Grants the "Diplomacy"-job trait; suitable to Erik only; accessory), Twin Axe (WP: 5, dual strike-axe), Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Diamond, Bone, Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Mulled Wine, Voltedge (WP: 13, Lightning-elemental; greatsword/longsword), Sharkskin Armour (SP +1, immune to water; bodywear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects)

1000 year old Male Vampire Black Knight *Immune to Stunned, Water, Wind, and Fire*

Level: 19.5

Health: 20/38

Equipment: The Muckraker (WP: 13, earth and water elemental, deals the weakened effect, greatsword), Gloves of the Undead Assassin (For every enemy the wearer kills, it gains 5 HP, Immunity to Water, Usable by anyone, Handgear), Dragonbrand Shield (SP: 8, immune to wind and fire, shield), Black Knight's Armour (SP:4, protects from stunned-effect)

Inventory: Venom x6, Bedroll, Remedy, Smelling Salts, Mead x2, Net (if used in combat, 1/3 chance to slow enemy, 1/3 chance to be useless, 1/3 chance slow self, lasts 3 rounds, retrievable), Nostrum x2, Throwing Dagger (WP:3), Fauxthril Scythe (WP:5), 4 Bones, Bow (WP: 4), Grand Potion x2, Phoenix Essence x2, Soma, Mulled Wine, Crow-Claw Dagger (WP: 6, 50/50 chance to stun enemy on successful attack, Darkness), Shuriken (WP:5, Wind), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1, backwear, suitable for anyone), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Pseudos Hood (can damage undead with normal attacks), Hunter's Plate (SP: 4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors), Deadly Venom

Level: 16.5

Health: 10/22

Equipment: Darkness Silver Crossbow with Raven-Slayer Bolts and Newty Mag (WP: 8, darkness elemental (WP: +3 vs. werefolk (removable)) (WP: +4 vs. Aquatic vermin (removable) (usable by ex-Amphibians only)), Tricorne (Headwear; SP:3),

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, 3 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), Bone, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Garnet

Level: 25

Health: 15/35

Ether: 4/30

Gold: 315

Equipment: Shrapnel Bow (WP: 10, Bow. Every successful hit drops the target's SP by 1), 20-20 glasses (headwear, +1 turn of effect for scrolls)

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile)

8742461929_981dfe702c_t.jpgSoryx Dourskull (NPC, controlled by Myrddyn)

42 years old male wereviper Hunter *Immune to Darkness and Hexed* *Favors Humanoids*

Defense: 6

Health: 17/31

Gold: 107

Equipment: Vanquisher (WP: 10, light, ice, and lightning elemental, greatsword), Darksteel Armor (Suitable for anyone, SP: 6, max health +3, immune to darkness, bodywear), Talisman of Enlightment (Suitable for anyone, immune to hexed, accessory)

Silence falls over the inn. Boris slowly stands up, strafing around the bodies nervously.

8742462197_a64930c7ae_t.jpg

"Th-Thank you again, sirs...you saved my..." The bard trails off. He quickly reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small scroll, and handing it to Erik. "That's...the only thing I can offer....thank you again. I...I'll never forget this, I swear."

8124144017_58ef7e7d5d_t.jpg Hundred Hero Hymn - (Song, gives the holder the ability to sing the Hundred Hero Hymn, giving all heroes the Inspired effect for as long as the song is sung, costs 10 ether per round to sing.)

Soryx looks around, sheathing his blade.

8742461929_981dfe702c_t.jpg

"Seems that's all of them."

The demon hunter glances at the bard and the weremutt.

"I can keep an eye on these two for a few days. Make sure they're not attacked anymore. I doubt it. You seemed to be their target. I don't know what exactly you may have done that provoked them so....but given their obvious antagonistic nature, I'll assume it was something well-intentioned. Whatever you may have done today..." he pauses, sizing up each hero. "....I'm inclined to think Eubric is a better place for it."

THE QUEST IS SUCCESSFUL!

Feel free to interact with eachother/talk to the NPCs before leaving. And Pala, you've got to divide this loot...but we're pretty much done here now. And I'm serious this time. :laugh: Thanks for taking part in this (unbelievably long) Quest, everyone. :sweet:

Edited by CallMePie

"....The message.....is...delivered.....the Crown....never forgets."

"But only if it lives to remember," I state confidently, as I heave my cross out of the wedge it had dented into the Disciple's head.

"I can keep an eye on these two for a few days. Make sure they're not attacked anymore. I doubt it. You seemed to be their target. I don't know what exactly you may have done that provoked them so....but given their obvious antagonistic nature, I'll assume it was something well-intentioned. Whatever you may have done today..." he pauses, sizing up each hero. "....I'm inclined to think Eubric is a better place for it."

"I'm not exactly sure what we did either. We've had a rather topsy-turvy day if you will. Curiouser and curiouser, I should say, but all's well that ends well. I would have liked to know what was behind that whole murder. And our employer not being here and leaving that strange message does make me curious, but I suppose we have fulfilled our duty and done our part to make, as you said, Eubric a better place. Thank you for your help, Soryx, and I trust that we leave this inn in good hands. All the best in your ventures as well."

"Now, who of you wants one of these?" I ask, holding up the gloves.

...but we're pretty much done here now. And I'm serious this time. :laugh: Thanks for taking part in this (unbelievably long) Quest, everyone. :sweet:

Pretty much? :distressed:Does that mean two battles left?

"Oh, and Soryx, still no way I can prize that armour away from you, then?"

Edited by Palathadric

"Th-Thank you again, sirs...you saved my..." The bard trails off. He quickly reaches into his pocket, pulling out a small scroll, and handing it to Erik. "That's...the only thing I can offer....thank you again. I...I'll never forget this, I swear."

"Ah, thanks. No worries." Erik scans the lyrics of the song. "Catchy. You wrote it yourself?"

Not terribly fussed R:E loot distribution.

"Oh, and Soryx, still no way I can prize that armour away from you, then?"

"Afraid not, my friend."

"Ah, thanks. No worries." Erik scans the lyrics of the song. "Catchy. You wrote it yourself?"

8742462197_a64930c7ae_t.jpg

"Yes, sir. I actually am quite a fan of your organization!"

That reminds me, I linked the original size to the image if for whatever reason you do want to read it. :laugh:

Not terribly fussed R:E loot distribution.

"Erik," I say, removing my hands from my ears once he's finished singing, "I am sure you can find a more capable musician/singer at the hall. If not, then I'm sure the Copper Fox may be able to train you in the arts at some point."

"I'm not exactly sure what we did either. We've had a rather topsy-turvy day if you will. Curiouser and curiouser, I should say, but all's well that ends well. I would have liked to know what was behind that whole murder. And our employer not being here and leaving that strange message does make me curious, but I suppose we have fulfilled our duty and done our part to make, as you said, Eubric a better place.

"I'm sure that we will probably hear similar stories back at the hall and eventually this strange organisation will come to light. By the way I'm not interested in the gloves, not that you'd care."

"Now Sylph, you still have a scroll of mine I'd like back if you please."

"I'm sure that we will probably hear similar stories back at the hall and eventually this strange organisation will come to light. By the way I'm not interested in the gloves, not that you'd care."

"Now Sylph, you still have a scroll of mine I'd like back if you please."

"Fine." Stated Sylph, quietly, returning the scroll to its owner. "It is nice though. I'd buy it if you're selling it."

"Fine." Stated Sylph, quietly, returning the scroll to its owner. "It is nice though. I'd buy it if you're selling it."

"Sorry but it seems rather rare. I think I'll hold onto it for later. If I do decide to sell though I'll put you first on the list."

So another year and a half or so till Necromancer and I actually can use it. :tongue:

Edited by Vash the Stampede

"Fine, we made it!" :grin:

Nessa walked over to Pretzel looking at the gloves. "They look nice... if noone minds, I'd take one of them." She lowered her voice. "Do you think I might get that garnet?"

By the way I'm not interested in the gloves, not that you'd care."

"Of course, I didn't consider filthy beings like your kind interested in such sanitary items."

Party Loot:

Nessa: Sterile Gloves, Grand Potion

Sylph: Sterile Gloves, 10 Gold

Erik: 2 x Grand Potion, 15 Gold

Pretzel: 50 Gold

Dreyrugr: -- :tongue:

No, seriously, you've already got like four gems, already imbued, no more loot for you.

"Well, gentlemen, ladies, demons, and helmeted-folk, I believe our adventures here are concluded for the time being. I shall see you in the hall, for better or for worse."

I cast a glance at the demon and fondle the steak in my cart.

"Thanks, Pretzel."

Erik accepts the loot.

"Goodbye, Soryx and Borris! Thanks for your help fightin' those guys, and for your inspirin' music. It was a great help. I'm sure you'd both be welcome in the Hall, if you ever felt like joinin' up."

With a final wave, Erik heads towards the hall.

"Oh, I just saw I already got the gem in my pocket. :blush: Must still be a little blind. :sweet:" She paused.

"Dear fellow quest mates, I thank you for your company. Drey, we will see us on the next quest, will we? :wink: "

Nessa waved goodbye to Soryx, Borris and the rest of the gang as she made her way back to the hall. She really could use some rest now.

A shadow followed her. Sneaky, not real but still there. A glimpse of blue and red. Hard to see... but still there...

OOC: Thank you CMP for this quest, it took a while but it was worth it at all! I'd also like to thank my fellow questers (especially Vash as for he is my stalker :laugh: )

No, seriously, you've already got like four gems, already imbued, no more loot for you.

Well technically I had a shield already with immune to fire but yeah fair enough, I got some good stuff this quest. :laugh:

"Drey, we will see us on the next quest, will we? :wink: "

"Depends, maybe or maybe not. I'd say it's coincidence but provided you don't die we will probably quest again sometime, I've got plenty of years to spare."

Dreyrugr noticed Pretzel grabbing something that looked like a steak. Dreyrugr chuckled to himself.

Looks like here's the next person trying to kill me.

Dreyrugr left now without a word and travelled back to the hall.

Loot divided and goodbyes said, the party dissolves as they wander back to the Hall.

463-year-old male "hermit" Paladin

Health: 40/40

Ether: 24/24

Gold: 185

19 years old male human barbarian. *Immune to Fragile*

Health: 23/23

Gold: 216

Inventory: Spear (WP: 9, spear), Mead, Peacekeepers totem (Grants the "Diplomacy"-job trait; suitable to Erik only; accessory), Twin Axe (WP: 5, dual strike-axe), Phoenix Essence, Smoke Bomb, Diamond, Bone, Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Mulled Wine, Voltedge (WP: 13, Lightning-elemental; greatsword/longsword), Sharkskin Armour (SP +1, immune to water; bodywear), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), 2 Grand Potions, Hundred Hero Hymn (Song, grants Hundred Hero Hymn, giving Inspired-effect to all allies for as long as the sung is song at the cost of 10 ether per round)

1000 year old Male Vampire Black Knight *Immune to Stunned, Water, Wind, and Fire*

Level: 19.5

Health: 38/38

Level: 16.5

Health: 22/22

Inventory: Bedroll, Magic Compass, Venom (2), Nostrum (2), Mead, 3 Potions, Opal, Ranger's Quiver (WP: +1), Bone, Ranger's Cowl (Suitable to rangers, SP: 2, headwear), Mulled Wine, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Garnet, Sterile Gloves, Grand Potion

Level: 25

Health: 35/35

Ether: 30/30

Gold: 325

Inventory: Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Ice Armour, 2 Potions, 1 Grand Potion, 2 Tonics, 1 Venom, 2 Fire Bombs, 1 Ice Bomb, 3 Water Bombs, 2 Lightning Bombs, 1 Floral Bomb, 7 Bones, Trial Brew x3, Helmet (Max. health +1)), Emerald, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Signet Ring, Saber Teeth, Journal of The Bleeding,Tale of the Invincible King, Psych Documents, Journal of The Wound, Suffering's Journal, Robe of the Magi (Bodywear, SP: 1), Smoke Bomb, Ranger's Quiver (WP +1 to bows and crossbows), Orcish Morning Star (WP: 9, mace), Mulled Wine, Spinning Bolas (WP: 8, deals the Slowed effect, but the effect is removed when retrieved, throwing weapon), Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), Hide of The Suffering (Bodywear, Power +7 when under a negative status effect. Doesn't stack.), Merry Bow (WP:7, ranged, steals 1 gold with each successful hit except Shield-skills), Emerald Hood (SP: 4, headwear, protects from Fragile), Sterile Gloves

Again, thanks for playing. :sweet: