Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

By the way, did anyone notice the absence of Planet Series 4 at the Toy Fair? Does anyone else think this may be an indication that lego is actually changing the Series?

Do you infer that they might be releasing different planets to what we are currently expecting? Or something else? I am curious about the fact that all 3 from series 4 are OT. No PT at all or CW (or EU).

While looking investigating the sets, I'm kind of disappointing to see a Sergeant (Green), a Captain (Red) and a Commander (Yellow) but no Lieutenants (Blue). Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they included the other ranks, I'm just kind of surprised that the Lieutenant wasn't included. Perhaps opening room for an Arena set?

Do you infer that they might be releasing different planets to what we are currently expecting? Or something else? I am curious about the fact that all 3 from series 4 are OT. No PT at all or CW (or EU).

I was pretty sure they were shown at the Nuremberg Toyfair a couple of weeks ago...

http://www.spieletest.at/pics/bericht/1174/091Lego2013.JPG

Jango Fett looks fantastic, an obscure set for the film, but acceptable. Padme is also a nice new fig to get. I think I like the new AT-TE model more so than the previous rendition. The Sail Barge looks good, having owned the previous, I think there are some nice new details and the Max Rebo fig is classic. :thumbup:

While looking investigating the sets, I'm kind of disappointing to see a Sergeant (Green), a Captain (Red) and a Commander (Yellow) but no Lieutenants (Blue). Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they included the other ranks, I'm just kind of surprised that the Lieutenant wasn't included. Perhaps opening room for an Arena set?

That and just a lack of clone pilots and troopers. Hopefully they have an exclusive set or sets including these figs.

About the chance no epIII would come out: please know that LEGO needs to work way in advance for each set that comes out; this may be 1 to 2 years in advance.

If LEGO had known about the 3D cancellation a looooong while ago, they would have cancelled the work they put in epIII sets. However, if the cancellation was made past Disney's purchase of Lucasarts, then LEGO, Hasbro and other toy makers will probably not have enough time to cancel a significant part of their Star Wars lineup, and we might end up with epIII sets nevertheless. And I don't think anyone would mind that at all :wink: Come here UT-AT!

Guys I have a couple of questions about the Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser, firstly how much do you think it will cost and secondly, do you think there will be a lot if interior (jedi meeting room, bed chambers, the bridge, escape pod) Please answer ?

Guys I have a couple of questions about the Jedi Defender-Class Cruiser, firstly how much do you think it will cost and secondly, do you think there will be a lot if interior (jedi meeting room, bed chambers, the bridge, escape pod) Please answer ?

It will probably be around the same price as the Sith Fury (just speculating on that). It will most likely not have any more interior space than the Fury. Single seat Cockpit and maybe storage/seating for 1 or 2. It will not be anywhere near the size or interior space of the recent Milenium Falcon. They aren't going to release a SWTOR set as the upper end $100+ centerpiece of a SW wave. The TOR stuff tends to be a bit more niche and mid range. Expect lots of selective compression.

I wish the 'figs from the AT-TE and Gunship were switched around. The Gunship has great minifigs but I don't want a £120 set, whereas the AT-TE is awesome, less expensive, but has really bad minifigures. The dream combination would be an AT-TE with Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, any clone and two Battle Droids.

I believe that it is an exclusive set, so it will not be at the Toy Fair and we will not see pictures of it for a while, probably not until it is about to be released.

Thanks for the info. Really wanted to know how it looks like (and the price), so I would know if it is worth saving money for it, since its the only set I really consider buying, but if its exclusive, than it means it will probably be 40€ up.

I wish the 'figs from the AT-TE and Gunship were switched around. The Gunship has great minifigs but I don't want a £120 set, whereas the AT-TE is awesome, less expensive, but has really bad minifigures. The dream combination would be an AT-TE with Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, any clone and two Battle Droids.

They are in the Gunship to try and re-enact the scene where they follow Dooku along to his secret hangar, plus none were seen next to or in an AT-TE during the movie. It's one of the few times where the figures actually fit in to the set.

It is possible that the skyhopper could be based off the first episode of season 5, and include Hondo, Savage Opress, Adi Gallia and a Weequay pirate. It makes sense I think, given the new Stass Ali headpiece, and would work as a sort of companion set to the mandolorian speeder

I wish they'd do that too, but for the opposite reason. The set I'm most inetrested in is the gunship, but I like the Jedis from the AT-TE more :classic:

I just watched the scene from the film. There are no SBDs included.

But Coleman Trebor doesn't fit the AT-TE. He died after 3 minutes of screen time on the arena balcony.

That and just a lack of clone pilots and troopers. Hopefully they have an exclusive set or sets including these figs.

There was already 2 previous clones released as a "commander" so hopefully this new color scheme will stick and keep it standard.

There are plenty of minfigs that don't fit in sets. I stopped trying to make sense of this years ago.

Minifigs are ever evolving, I find it doubtful that LEGO will ever release a definitive minifig.

Edited by Sir_Basil_Ashton

(Note: I wrote this a Google search translator, so sorry for the mistakes :grin: )

I've reviewed the revised video The Yoda Chronicles and a few points noticed strange guy. Maybe this is the Jek - 14?

o6e891.jpg2zp32oz.jpg

Yep, that's definitely Jek-14. The trans blue arm, the Malfoy hair, and the face looks like a match.

Yeah. But who's to say Jango is fighting against the clone in Corporate Alliance Tank Droid?

Blue lieutenants would have been nice, then we could have made some classic blue ARC troopers.

image053.gif

Blue lieutenants would have been nice, then we could have made some classic blue ARC troopers.

Indeed, I was already thinking about creating the munillist 10. :p

Edited by Piranha
Quoted image removed

Hmm...

I'll probably get all these sets, with the exception of Jabba's sail barge, though Ree-Yees looks nice.

I might pick up 5 mando speeders just for the mandalorians.About 1 of every thing else.

There's more stuff I want to army build from the first wave, like the AT-RT and Umbaran MHC, even the Headhunter.

All three of those sets have Jedi in them...surely you're not going to build an army of Ahsokas or Pong Krells?