Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

I'm hoping that we heard some solid rumors on the May 4th exclusive in the next week or so. I'm debating whether to spend money now and get the exclusive Republic Frigate, or wait it out another two months...

I'm hoping that we heard some solid rumors on the May 4th exclusive in the next week or so. I'm debating whether to spend money now and get the exclusive Republic Frigate, or wait it out another two months...

I think we'll get more information by April, but I guess we'll just have to see.

I'm debating whether to spend money now and get the exclusive Republic Frigate, or wait it out another two months...

Being a polybag collector, I had to get one now and I'll probably get another one during double VIP pts later this month. Then I'll jump on the May 4th promo if it's any good and summer can be my spending break.

The opposite for me; I'll be snapping up a couple of the 2013 summer sets as soon as they come out.

From phantoms.su i've got photo of 75025.

You aren't supposed to link to images with confidential watermarks on :wink:.

Edited by Mr Man

Which sub-forum is the picture in on phantoms.su? I'm fluent in Russian so I have no problem navigating the site, but I can't find it!!!

Which sub-forum is the picture in on phantoms.su? I'm fluent in Russian so I have no problem navigating the site, but I can't find it!!!

ME neither :angry:

Edited by nrg

The ship looks really ugly! The lime and gray just doesn't work. It's also plain, but I'm guessing that's due to preliminary'ness... The picture is on a certain someone's Facebook fan page, but I'm not sure... :tongue:

The ship looks really ugly! The lime and gray just doesn't work. It's also plain, but I'm guessing that's due to preliminary'ness... The picture is on a certain someone's Facebook fan page, but I'm not sure... :tongue:

That picture is a preliminary photo of the HH-87 Starhopper not the Defender-class.

"Defender-class Cruiser"? Did I miss something where that picture was shown with that number? Because that just looks like that weird Zygereregeregyiyrian* slaver flying skiff thing from the CW show. :wacko:

*May or may not be actual spelling. :tongue:

'Little_russian_AFOL' said it was 75025, so I just put the name of the set from Brickset! I don't know a heck about anything Star Wars that isn't related to the original trilogy or Weird Al! :tongue:

The brickshow tv just confirmed a lego ewok village set to be released in 2013. It was said that the set was seen in a lego catalog. The was also mention of an exclusive Lord of the Rings set confirmed. My guess is that the ewok set would be released at the end of the year to drive christmas sales.

http://youtu.be/ezKj48x9RTw

Edited by kermit

The brickshow tv just confirmed a lego ewok village set to be released in 2013. It was said that the set was seen in a lego catalog. The was also mention of an exclusive Lord of the Rings set confirmed. My guess is that the ewok set would be released at the end of the year to drive christmas sales.

The Ewok Village set has been "confirmed" for a month or two, as it was listed in a Japanese catalog.

Really? I'm not trying to rank on them, but they REALLY put the Wikipedia Star Wars page for a Yoda Hut set confirmation? Are you kidding me?

The Ewok Village set has been "confirmed" for a month or two, as it was listed in a Japanese catalog.

Really? I'm not trying to rank on them, but they REALLY put the Wikipedia Star Wars page for a Yoda Hut set confirmation? Are you kidding me?

Yeah I agree. The Village is old news and just about all the credibility for the "Yoda Hut all but confirmed" statement ent out the window with "Wikipedia".

I wouldn't call the Ewok village 'old news' as there wasn't any real solid confirmation of it, but having the brickshow confirm it means it is most definitely true, as they would never put something on there Chanel like that unless they were absolutely sure it was real.

Edited by Legoman123

Well, now that we are 100% certain that there will be an Ewok Village coming later in the year, I wonder what will come with it. We have a good idea of what the actual structure will be, but what minifigures will come with it? Will there be any other structures in the set apart from the Ewok Village? I hope we get some information on this sooner rather than later.

Well, now that we are 100% certain that there will be an Ewok Village coming later in the year, I wonder what will come with it. We have a good idea of what the actual structure will be, but what minifigures will come with it? Will there be any other structures in the set apart from the Ewok Village? I hope we get some information on this sooner rather than later.

This is the est chance for force ghosts !!

This is the est chance for force ghosts !!

I am fairly sure we have covered before why we are not going to get force ghosts. In short it is because the plastic used for transparent pieces is different to the plastic used for opaque pieces, and if we they made a mini figure transparent they would have to sacrifice quality and the mini figure would break easier

I think there's a good chance of an Endor Luke and possibly an updated Endor Leia, plus several Ewoks (remakes of Teebo and Paploo?)

We are still not 100% confirmed until LEGO confirms it.

I wouldn't call the Ewok village 'old news' as there wasn't any real solid confirmation of it, but having the brickshow confirm it means it is most definitely true, as they would never put something on there Chanel like that unless they were absolutely sure it was real.

Not going to go too off topic, but they have put many things that weren't 100% confirmed before, like The Simpsons theme, the Yoda Hut, and the fake Lord of the Rings rumor list, just to name a few. Heck, once they linked to one of my videos for a source!

But, anyways, back on topic: I know for sure we'll get the Ewok Village. Like, 90% sure. But, I also am 90% sure we will not get a Yoda Hut intended for this. All of the special retailer sets have been annouced this year, and Star Wars cannot get three D2C sets in one year. That's crazy. And, how the heck would a Yoda Hut be a D2C?

I am fairly sure we have covered before why we are not going to get force ghosts. In short it is because the plastic used for transparent pieces is different to the plastic used for opaque pieces, and if we they made a mini figure transparent they would have to sacrifice quality and the mini figure would break easier

In the movies the ghosts were not completly transparent and they don't need to make the whole figure transparent I just hope for some good printing details.