Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

Has there been anymore news about the exclusive summer sets? I'm still hoping for a Kamino set... :cry_happy:

The Kamino set we getting is the planet set. A actual set with figures, I don't see that happening for a few years.

The Kamino set we getting is the planet set. A actual set with figures, I don't see that happening for a few years.

Why not? If you watch the Yoda Chronicles Episode 1 you'll see that they're going to Kamino.

This Ewok story is getting way out of control, from my knowledge there has been no confirmation, it seems someone incorrectly looked at that lego studio picture and started calling it an Ewok village and it has grown legs since. With all the ROTJ love that Lego has given over the last 2 years, I'd say the chances of this set coming out this year are minimal at best.

^ 'Sigh' Set #10236 Ewok Village £200 ^

I still can't see how this set will be a must buy, Ewoks? jesus.....

This Ewok story is getting way out of control, from my knowledge there has been no confirmation, it seems someone incorrectly looked at that lego studio picture and started calling it an Ewok village and it has grown legs since. With all the ROTJ love that Lego has given over the last 2 years, I'd say the chances of this set coming out this year are minimal at best.

It's more than just the Lego studio picture. We had a Lego store employee saying that it was coming and we had a site list it with the UCS X-Wing before that was announced and then we had the braided hairpiece in the collectible minifigs that looks like Leia's hair from the Ewok village. None of those things prove anything, but they do fuel the fire. Personally I see it happening. I think it's been a big want for a while and at some point it's got to happen.

Edited by strangely

I want to know why the Hoth Han is a May 4th Promo fig?

Hoth Han wasn't/isn't a May 4th fig he was released twice in two previous Hoth sets - the point in May 4th promo fig is a unique fig that you can only have the chance to get one once in a lifetime

And the link to the confirmation of this? As far as I know that was just a rumour as there hasn't been any proof of this set. Somebody could fake information or post information without backing it with proof

Yes, I am aware of the planet Kamino set. However, there are usually a few sets that are exclusive to only some retailers, and there hasn't been any news about those sets, yet.

http://www.bricksetf...be-completed/p1 Confirmation from a very reliable source. (bottom of page)

Waste of a May the Fourth Be With You minifig if you ask me, but since I was planning on buying the Z-95 Headhunter and A-Wing for the May the Forth Be With You minifig(really thought it was going to be a Dexter) I may as well just wait and get it then since the minifigs free. I personally think it will mostly likely be a Han with Breathing Mask from the Asteriod Monster scene of the movie or a Han wit very detailed Hoth Gear. I would personally expect to see a Breathing Mask Han since he will most likely never appear in a set.

Edited by North Lego Star

would like to see Dex seeing as majority of the sets are Ep 2 and with Krell's torso piece may as well try and get as much mileage out of it while they can.

would like to see Dex seeing as majority of the sets are Ep 2 and with Krell's torso piece may as well try and get as much mileage out of it while they can.

Dex would be awesome

What about these for may the 4th, zam wesell as the only other time we saw her was 2002, dex from when obi-wan take that poisen dart to him, and the ultimate one I would love is episode 2 C-3PO.

Edited by Legoman123

eBay: 7191 Sold - £800/$1,200 18th Feb OUCH!!!

I know they've gone for A LOT more in the past, but will anyone ever pay that for an original over the rerelease again? That's surely gonna hurt when the buyer realises its been rereleased? Will anyone ever pay that much again for either? Not for 10yrs+ I don't imagine!

Does anyone think the original is more valuable than the new one?!

Edited by N8thanAshley

£200 for a bunch of Ewok's, damn, i'd rather have a Gungan village than a Ewok one.