Erdbeereis

LEGO Star Wars 2013 Pictures and Rumors

And jek 14's starfighter on the previous picture. I can see a Jedi in clone armour, a blue minifigure, an astromech and an olive green minifigure.

Edited by howie28

Cool! Coleman Trebor's looking awesome already! :grin: Jek-14s starfighter actually has me interested... I'm really curious to see a bigger picture of the set (specifically the minifigures) and how it plays into the Yoda Chronicles.

Also, hurray for Geonosis battle droids!

Edited by DarthPotato

AT-TE small picture, I'm on the iPhone, so quick link: http://www.flickr.co...@N07/8425906850

Thanks for the picutre just2good! Do you think pictures of the other sets will come out soon too?

I'm now completely dissappointed in the AT-TE, I guess it cool to see some Geonosian Battle Droids and Coleman Trebor, but I think Lego could have done alot more with this set such as including more clones, replaceing the Geonosian Battle Droid with actual Geonosian Warriors(They could have made these guys more exclusive) and adding a small Droid Weapon to have something to fight against the Republic.

Im a lot more interested in JEK-14's Sealth Starfighter. Despite the fact that it does look pretty big and hefty, I'm loving the look of those minifigs, they all look pretty exotic and very well designed.

Hopefully more pictures of all the sets will slowly leak out soon.

Awesome pictures! The AT-TE seem to be improved than the Clone Wars version and the figures look great too!

The JEK-14 one looks interesting, the cocpit piece looks like it shouldn't be there..too blocky even for Lego, again figures look fantastic! :sweet:

Thanks for the pics. The AT-TE doesn't look much different from the previous release. Looks like I'll be passing on this one as I don't need another and Coleman Trebor is the only figure of interest.

JEK-14 looks interesting with a nice selection of minifigures. Is the blue one supposed to be a Senate Commando?

Hopefully pics of the other sets will leak soon.

Does Jek-14 have a trans-light-blue arm? *huh* If so, the chances of force ghost minifigs might be higher than we thought!

In related news, from the Cartoon Network 2013 lineup announcement:

LEGO Star Wars returns in epic style with THE YODA CHRONICLES, a thrilling, funny and action-packed new LEGO Star Wars story told in three animated TV specials! Set in the “Prequel” Star Wars timeline, THE YODA CHRONICLES stars the one and only Yoda—the Jedi Master who has seen it all, done it all, and taught generations of Jedi Knights—in an all-new adventure. With the help of a fresh class of Padawans, Yoda leads the Jedi in a desperate fight to stop Darth Sidious and his minions from creating a new super-weapon that could crush the Republic and win the war for the forces of Evil.

So it's only going to have 3 parts. A bit disappointing, but okay.

Although that AT-TE doesn't look too different, it does have some fantastic minifigs with it, and the changes to it are fantastic. I'm tempted, even though I have the 2007 version.

Very disappointed with the AT-TE. Looks exactly the same. I honestly have no clue who Jek-14 is, so that will probably be a pass, too.

I just heard, that the 3D Prequel re-releases have been canceled by Disney, in order to focus on the new movie. I'm curious to know what/if anything will happen to the 2H 2013 sets. I wonder if not having the movie to promote the sets, will affect the sales of the EpII sets.

Edited by Brickus

Jek 14s stealth fighter looks vety much like an e-wing. Ive been after one of those for ages so even though ive no clue who he is, ill be gettin that!

Edited by Fuppylodders

AT TE looks good, looks like changes to the cannon and the overall proportions for a more accurate representation

Looks like 4 new figures with a battle droid commander in there and Mace has printed legs.

The star fighter looks a bit rough with that cockpit piece but the minifigs alone make this a must have

I would like to see a couple of clones with the AT-TE hopefully there will be a few extra clones with it, there might be, maybe they just wanted to show off the new figures there and not the old ones with it

Thanks for the pictures!

The new AT-TE looks a little short or maybe it's the same size but a little taller. Although it looks very nice with the new improvements and I like the figs.

The JEk-14 starfighter is not a big deal but it looks ok. Although I am really interested in the figures, the guy 2nd from right looks like a clone trooper with lightsaber :look:. Is he supposed to be JEK-14? I'm curious to see bigger pics.

Jek-14's Starfighter is, indeed, very.. uhm.. interesting...

It doesn't make sense, that it is an E-wing. Even if it look a lot like it... In fact, the Yoda Chronicles are from the pt, the E-Wing was produced Years later, at the time of the new Republic.

But my thoughts were the same: it looks a lot like an E-wing. But, we will see, what the story of Jek 14 is about... An why he is flying an "E-Wing" until the times of the clone wars.. ^^

That E-wing is really a bitter disappointment. Come on LEGO, surely you can do better than that?!!

I don't think it actually is an E-Wing, but is is similar, possibly a predecessor.

It looks like TLG just took the design for the E-Wing and made it for this. Tooks some creative license with EU stuff kids have probably never heard or seen and made it there own.