WhiteFang

EB CMF Contest Results - Category 7A, 8A and 9A Winners

Eurobricks Collectable LEGO Minifigures Series 7 to 9 Building Contest Results

[Category 7A, 8A and 9A winners]

8515231181_0ce1378e4e_c.jpg

The Contest:

Hey everyone, it's finally over! This is the exciting moment which all of you are waiting for. Without further ado, let me proceed to announce the winners for Category 7A, 8A and 9A. Special thanks, to our lovely Eurobricks Friends Moderator, Pandora for assisting in the counting of the votes! Thank you so much, Pandy! :wub:

What do you stand to win?

After 8 days, the votes will be calculated for each category and the winners will be declared. Once they have sent their name/address to DarkFang. He will ship out their wonderful prizes. What wonderful prizes, you ask? Well, TLG has generously sponsored these new lovely minifigures from Series 7 - 9 while Eurobricks sponsored all handling/shipping costs.

Attention to all winners, you are to post your preference from the most preferred to the least preferred based on one complete Series 7, 8 and 9 set in a systematic listing format regardless of your winning position. I will do the sorting myself once I have received all of the winners' PMs. For winners who win in more than one category, you are to specify your preferences accordingly for Category 7A, 8A and 9A. The preferences are not to be mixed together. There is a special arrangement for the prize distribution. There is a tie for Category 8A and 9A for the fourth place. Both winners in the fourth place will be able to get the equal treatment of the prizes. I will make sure you will get it. But, I do apologies for that two categories, there will not be any prizes for the fifth place as each category can only allow five winners.

Administrative note, DarkFang and myself will only be able to process the PMs only after 15 June 2013. Therefore, there will be a delay in the shipping process. I seek your understanding in this matter. Thank you.

Category 7A prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 7 set]

1st place: A choice of 6 of the new collectable minifigures from that set.

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

5th place: A choice of 1 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

EDITED - Category 8A prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 8 set]

2nd place: A choice of 4 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

3rd place: A choice of 3 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

4th place: A choice of 2 of the remaining new collectable minifigures from that set.

EDITED - Category 9A prizes [based on 1 complete LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 9 set]

Click here to view the rest of the Rules and Discussion

These are the winners for Category 7A

* Click on the respective thumbnails to view members' entries.

8688198569_8a4b35d090_z.jpg 27) Bunny Suit Guy Entry (Build by Emma) First place

8540825513_8d32f84cb3_b.jpg 7) Hippie Entry (Build by vecchiasignoraceppo) Second place

8528623663_43d9750c7f_z.jpg 2) Grandma's Visitor Entry (Build by sgeureka) Third place

8613998144_d7d41dd4b7_b.jpg 18) Bunny Suit Guy Entry (Build by genecyst) Fourth place

8648410088_c2dd436aa9.jpg 19) Ocean King Entry (Build by badgogo) Fifth place

These are the winners for Category 8A

8617379734_7258728aca_b.jpg 14) Conquistador Entry (Build by vecchiasignoraceppo) First place

8679820780_b40cd3d142.jpg 21) Fairy Entry (Build by Emma) Second place

cow2ss.jpg 1) Cowgirl Entry (Build by Yatkuu) Third place

8572271870_4e854aba6a_z.jpg 9) Downhill Skier Entry (Build by Majoza77) TIE - Fourth place

8687695615_9158b22fc4_c.jpg 24) Businessman Entry (Build by Darkblane) TIE - Fourth place

These are the winners for Category 9A

8710653460_e911b6fb7d_c.jpg 35) Mermaid Entry (Build by Cecilie) First place

8522927655_b5a7a53fcd_c.jpg 2) Fortune Teller Entry (Build by sgeureka) Second place

8649185962_006db7729b_b.jpg 26) Hollywood Starlet Entry (Build by vecchiasignoraceppo)Third place

jhf2s.jpg 4) Mr Good and Evil Entry (Build by Yatkuu) TIE - Fourth place

8527951897_06968d4f68.jpg 5) Roman Emperor Entry (Build by toutouille) TIE - Fourth place

Hope everyone of you have an enjoyable fun CMF building experience, right here in Eurobricks.

WhiteFang, Rufus and Pandora

Eurobricks Special Themes Team

Congratulations to all the winners! There were some great builds this contest, and good job to everyone who entered.

I never think i could win something with my roman emperor. Thanks very much !!!!

And Congratulations to all the winners...

:laugh:

Thanks so much Eurobricks and thanks to everyone who thought my entry was worth a vote! I'm honoured to be picked among such great entries. Congrats to all the other winners too!

Edited by Majoza77

Wooo, first place :grin:. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to the other winners :sweet:

Awesome, thank you for your votes. That makes me confident in publishing my mocs in the future. Congratulations to the other winners.

Congratulations to the winners and all the runners up. Well done!

Great entries. Congratulations everyone. :sweet:

Congrats to all the winners!

Really great ideas and really well presented.

Congratulations to all winners.

The contest was fun as always :thumbup:

I am not surprised in the slightest that any of these won. I loved the "rabbit hole", a la "Alice", with the table (with cake and bottle) and miniature door, and the simple yet powerful Senate hall with dagger for the Emperor. The Red Riding hood one is hilarious with the Werewolf stepping in for dear old Granny. I loved the Pinocchio one as well. Brilliantly done Pinocchio fig and workshop! The zany Fortune Teller's caravan, the Conquistador's Aztec entrance, I just can't say enough good things about any of these. These all deserved to win. Congratulations to all of the winners!

There really were a lot of very impressive entries this time, and it was very hard to decide which ones to vote for. There's no doubt that the ones that came out on top are worthy winners - congratulations to everybody! :)

Wow, thank you to everyone who voted for me! As always the level was really high and it is always an honor to be selected amongst so many great entries.

Congrats to all winners!

I would like to extend a special congratulation to Emma, you really blew me away with your two entries (Alice & Pinocchio).

Congratulations to the winners. There were some great MOCs and some tough competition.

A big congratulations to the winners and all the participants, there were some really awesome builds :thumbup:. Thank you so much to EB, WhiteFang, Pandora, (and anyone else who helped with running the contest) and of course the voters :grin:. It was heaps of fun to participate!

I would like to extend a special congratulation to Emma, you really blew me away with your two entries (Alice & Pinocchio).

Thank you very much :blush:

Edited by Emma

whoops-double post-sorry

Edited by Emma

Once again, I will like to congratulate to all of the finest and deserving winners of this challenging contest! There are many new faces in this contest that unleash their building creativitiy to fuel this contest and I am very proud for your achievements!

WhiteFang and I have sorted out your winnings and you ought to be receiving them in a matter of weeks, which should be relatively soon. Exceptional scenarios have been taken care of and I wish the packages will be reaching to you safe and sound.

Thank you for your kind patience!