WhiteFang

EB CMF Contest Results - Category 7A, 8A and 9A Winners

This is quite a bit late, but congratulations to all of the winners! There was definitely a lot of great builds this time around and all of the winners were deserving of their wins!

I have received my prize, thanks again Fangy :sweet:

9170350732_2753b617c8.jpg

Got home Friday after work to find these guys/girls waiting for me in the mailbox :grin: Thanks so much!

9205171296_36e364d83e.jpg

I have received my prize, thanks again Fangy :sweet:

Got home Friday after work to find these guys/girls waiting for me in the mailbox :grin: Thanks so much!

Yea, glad to see the prizes reaching to your doorstep! :wub:

I hope the rest of them will receive them soon.

Just checking in to say nothing has arrived yet, but it seems I am not the only one.

Should I expect an envelope for 7 MFs (which would fit into a regular European mailbox), or a cardboard parcel (which is more likely to go through time-consuming customs or delivery problems because they need someone to sign upon reception). Fang, did you get tracking numbers when you mailed it?

Just checking in to say nothing has arrived yet, but it seems I am not the only one.

Should I expect an envelope for 7 MFs (which would fit into a regular European mailbox), or a cardboard parcel (which is more likely to go through time-consuming customs or delivery problems because they need someone to sign upon reception). Fang, did you get tracking numbers when you mailed it?

I received mine in an envelope that was slipped right into my mailbox, but I've heard customs in Germany can be a tough crowd :look:

It should be in a padded envelope which I believe should fit in nicely, like the rest of the other packages that I have sent as well. I need to locate my receipt, because I can't recall where I have placed them at this moment.

Thanks DarkFang and WhiteFang, got my prize! Sorry for the late reply.

9274037689_3ee70ee59a_n.jpg

Edited by Majoza77

I am really very glad that the prizes have reached to you guys safely. Anyone of you except Yatkuu who have not received the prizes yet? Thank you for sharing these nice pictures!

Sorry for the late reply WhiteFang. Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago, I just didn't have time to take a photo of them, but here it is:

9443997141_936aa69958_z.jpg

Again, thanks and I look forward to the next contest.

That's is I just got my package!

img_3220s.jpg

The reason for being so late is that I was in the process of moving from EU to the US, now that I am settled in my new home Fangy was kind enough to mail me my prize, thank you again Fangy for your flexibility!

Great job guys! I hope I have not owe any of you any outstanding packages! :grin:

Really nice of the winners to come forth to share their winnings with the community and you guys earned it. Keep up the good work and I hope to bring more of such fun in the near future.