Sign in to follow this  
tchuk-norst

MOC Steampunk Ramship

Here is one I've been holding onto for some time. This is probably my oldest lasting creation. I just never got around to photographing it. To get pieces for my big airship I had to scrap it but I thought I'd take some commemorative shots prior to that. Here she is, the Ramship!

ramship2.jpg

As you can see, it depends on both new and old brown which may be why I haven't posted it until now.

ramship.jpg

What do you think of it?

I love steampunk, its so cool!

You did a really good job on this. You said you had to scrap it for parts, have you already posted the new airship or is it still a WIP? I would love to see it!

It's nice :thumbup:

I don't mind the difference of brown colors. But I think the grey slopes on the sides should be smoother, and you should have cover the top of the ram with tiles. :wink:

So very Jules Verne......it totally has that late 19th century sci-fi feel to it. :grin:

Brick On Steam-punk On 'tchuk-norst' ! :grin:

Wow that looks amazing! I personally think that the old and new browns look great together.

Thanks!

I love steampunk, its so cool!

You did a really good job on this. You said you had to scrap it for parts, have you already posted the new airship or is it still a WIP? I would love to see it!

It's still a WIP. I may have it finished by mid-June.

It's nice :thumbup:

I don't mind the difference of brown colors. But I think the grey slopes on the sides should be smoother, and you should have cover the top of the ram with tiles. :wink:

That was all I could do with the pieces I have to make that effect. Yeah, I could have done tiles, or maybe greebles.

So very Jules Verne......it totally has that late 19th century sci-fi feel to it. :grin:

Brick On Steam-punk On 'tchuk-norst' ! :grin:

Thank you!

Simple yet great. The engines look slightly too small, though.

Yeah, I don't think they would work in any position but I was going for simple and unconventional.