Nightstalker

Arrival at Mypa Stedor

After deliver our gift to Petraea, I overheard a citizen of Kaliphlin speak of a city called Mypa Stedor. With its access to water, I sent word to my superiors, who in turn set sail for the city. Upon our arrival, we were greeted very well by the citizens. Once we located the harbor, we arrived just as the fleet arrived.

dsc01619.jpg

Among our reinforcements was Hsu, the captain of the guard

dsc01627.jpg

Yoko, one of the swordmaster's of my homeland

dsc01630.jpg

Kyoda, our famed weaponsmith

Several others also arrived, including a number of scouts to explore the lands, and two of our magic experts. Now that we have a decent amount of soldiers and supplies (the supply boats landed at other docks), I think it's time we put our skills to use and help with the defense of this land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archer view of the docks

dsc01623.jpg

Ballista end of the boat w/ elf mage visible

dsc01624.jpg

Head mage disembarking

dsc01625.jpg

A look from the inside of the boat

dsc01628.jpg

Picture of the dock without the boat

dsc01631.jpg

<Builder's Note>

I tried to build this dock based on images I saw of Mypa Stedor; I hope I did it any justice. Anyways, I also must apologize for some of the bad pictures. I was not necessarily able to cover the entire background of the MOC because I don't have a big enough of a white poster board :sad:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I've received some reinforcements and supplies, I'm hoping to make myself useful. At the moment, are there any serious tasks which need to be accomplished? Perhaps something or someone needs to be slain.

As usual

Decals by Saber-Scorpion

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!!!

:classic:

Whoops forgot to add tags!

Edited by Nightstalker

Nice! To me it does look like Mpya Stedor. Keep the builds coming. About the serious tasks to accomplish, you are welcome to make some up or if you wish I'm sure some of us could think of many ways to keep your characters busy. :laugh:

Yup, colourscheme is very Mpya Stedor! Great Job!!

Also nice boat you constructed! :classic: And already a nice army :classic:

Lord Damaximus and a great part of his army are atm not in Mpya Stedor, so he can't great you personally :sceptic:

One little remark: gunpowder is very dangerous in Historica, so normally there are no canons and pistols used by Historicans :classic:

Definitely recognizeable as Mpya Stedor, nice to see builders daring to interpret other builders "hometowns"!

I agree with Damaximus, that grey tube on the side of the ship looks at least as dangerous to those on board as to those in another ship. I would stick with ballistas or incendiary weapons in a naval battle rather than that dangerous piece of experimental explosive technology :wink:

Edited by Gideon

Yes, really cool to see the city from another builder too! You did a great job, and I am sure Lord DaMaximus will welcome you with open arms when he returns.

Definitely looks like Mypa Stedor :thumbup: Cool ballista and some neat fig combos. the ship seems a little chaotic though, I'm not a fan of all the exposed hollow studs :classic:

One little remark: gunpowder is very dangerous in Historica, so normally there are no canons and pistols used by Historicans :classic:

Gotcha, I will omit that from any builds from here on out. Thanks for the feedback!

I'm not a fan of all the exposed hollow studs :classic:

I personally don't like it either, but due to a lack of longer, brown panels I can't necessarily cover it up. I also generally try to keep some studs simply for being able to place minifigs on vehicles securely. Having them slide around on a SNOT base (unless you use the 1x2 pieces with a stud on top to blend it in with SNOT) is kind of annoying.