Sign in to follow this  
Chro

Gavram

8603331364_954bd43e99.jpg

Click the image above to view the gallery on MOCpages.

Here's another MOC of mine, Gavram. No backstory or anything, just a guy with a pair of chainsaw arm shields. Then again, does anyone really need anything else if they have chainsaw arm shields?

This MOC is pretty recent- it was made in March of this year.

C&CC appreciated.

Thanks, I somehow hadn't noticed that yet. If I still had him built I'm add some gears. ;D

This MOC is pretty bulky. The only problem is that the chainsaw weapons aren't.

Well, uh... they're chainsaws. :P

Anything short of huge custom Technic chainsaws (which would weigh down the arms) wouldn't be too bulky.

Honestly with the mask being tan,it looks like Leatherface,and that fits because of the chainsaws.

Great moc:)

Yeah, I was confused by the color of the mask- it's the regular silver '01 Miru, but it's not the regular silver color, it's greenish-tinted for some reason...I don't know.

Anyway, thanks Zach. :P

Somehow you made a robot look like it's muscle ripple when it's flexing and moving. That's astounding. You actually made a Bionicle figure that truly looks BIO-mechanicle. So far, my favorite of yours. Love the Metru masks as gauntlets.

I actually meant the connection of the chainsaws to the arms.

Oh. I figured that the arms themselves were quite bulky already and didn't need to have more than a simple shield / chainsaw addition. :P

Somehow you made a robot look like it's muscle ripple when it's flexing and moving. That's astounding. You actually made a Bionicle figure that truly looks BIO-mechanicle. So far, my favorite of yours. Love the Metru masks as gauntlets.

Thanks Mego. I usually try to make them look at least somewhat organic. Counting all the masks on the armor, I'm pretty sure I used six in the build... Kanohi make great armor. ;)