Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

MOC - Basilica da Estrela (Portuguese Monument)

Hello

i made this moc with a big AFOL Friend

The name translate in English its somethink like "Star Basilic" its a monumente in Lisbon, Portugal

made with some withe leftovers bricks :P

Hope you like it

8758275298_972b399bdb_h.jpg

That's a genuine re-creation. I wonder if I could ever make something like this with leftover bricks... :classic:

That is a spitting image to the source material. I am very impressed. I think that might be one of the few times I've seen minifigure "statues" fit so seamlessly into a MOC.

Keep up the brilliant work.

Wow. If this is what you do with leftover bricks, I'd love to see what you can do when collecting bricks with the purpose of building something special... :D

My favorite MOCs are when you look at them you say "why was this posted on eurobricks its not even Lego". Then you look again and say "holy carp that is Lego!"

Its amazing, very clean, and with leftovers... i think all my Lego even the best i have is light years away from your leftovers lol, but congratz for a fantastic work and cheers from Portugal :)

I always adore Baroque structures made of LEGO; LEGO MOCs often look simply, even if genius, and old styles require lots of details for which there are no special parts made. Towers' roof decorations are wonderful. I always wanted to see such a thing in LEGO. And the columns' capitals are wonderful for such a size!

Now I want to look at it's dome in LEGO!