commanderneyo

Star Wars Rebels

Also Dave Filoni posted on twitter a picture of a part of a book and said remember there is some truth to legends. Well, some one commented and posted a picture of the book Heir to the Empire. Both books had the same binder. So it looks really possible that Thrawn may be in Rebels.

Also Dave Filoni posted on twitter a picture of a part of a book and said remember there is some truth to legends. Well, some one commented and posted a picture of the book Heir to the Empire. Both books had the same binder. So it looks really possible that Thrawn may be in Rebels.

Whoa! Well I heard rumors saying Thrawn was returning! I think Filoni is a big fan of Heir to the Empire and Thrawn as well. In a behind the scenes for Storm Over Ryloth (First season of TCW) he said he took Ashoka's strategy for beating the separatists straight from a similar maneuver Thrawn made in the books.

With the opening episodes being kept a close secret I wonder if the first two are going to be based around Thrawn in the same way they brought Vader and Tarkin in to be badasses.

Edited by Forresto

First clip for Rebels season 3 sees a make over for Ezra

I know it's not a rumour, but surely we'll see a new minifigure for him next year - I'd love a Hondo too! I'm off to see what I can put together for a v2 Ezra!

Oh hey, he got a haircut. I wonder which piece they'll use. Maybe they'll make a new one - I'm still waiting for an appropriate Loki hairpiece!

I hope we'll get more Rebels sets in January wave, Ezra got completely new look and new lightsaber , Zeb got his costume changed as well. Here's hoping Zeb won't remain exclusive to that Ghost set from 2014 forever.

BTW , I think Lego will use sleek back (Count Dooku) hair for Ezra. Doubt that Lego will creat new hairpiece for him, although I'd love to be wrong.

Edited by benderisgreat

Oh hey, he got a haircut. I wonder which piece they'll use. Maybe they'll make a new one - I'm still waiting for an appropriate Loki hairpiece!

I'd like for it to be a new piece, but I bet it will be this one:

RI5FjdQ.jpg

I hope we'll get more Rebels sets in January wave, Ezra got completely new look and new lightsaber , Zeb got his costume changed as well. Here's hoping Zeb won't remain exclusive to that Ghost set from 2014 forever.

BTW , I think Lego will use sleek back (Count Dooku) hair for Ezra. Doubt that Lego will creat new hairpiece for him, although I'd love to be wrong.

It also looks like Sabine got a new update with purple markings.

I'd like for it to be a new piece, but I bet it will be this one:

Most likely, yeah. Which is okay... a new one would be ideal and very useful for that "close-cropped" look, but I'll be happy enough just getting a nice print for his new outfit (both torso AND legs!), and maybe--fingers crossed, no matter how futile a hope it is--an updated head print with a better skin tone. Looking forward to seeing if Sabine sports a new 'do, too... and if Zeb will get updated deco to better reflect Season 3 in next year's sets!

At least there shouldn't be any more binoculars standing in for Ezra's saber hilt...

If Sabine and Ezra are light flesh again then it goes past the point of ridiculous. I can't imagine how someone at lego thought that was the right choice. It looks nothing like them! Add that to the fact that there are basically zero non white female heads and it seems that there is a whitewashing problem.

Starts at about 2:30

Time jump!?!

Impressive to see Ezra spearheading a mission.

Can't tell if Sabine has changed at all.

Older Ezra is going to take a LOT of getting used to (I get it, he's officially a Padawan, but still).

Oh, and most importantly...

Hondo

Really sweet that we got an early clip of season 3. Hopefully the full episode unveils this weekend won't be spoiled online however.

On the clip--wow! Time flys. I don't think this indicates a massive jump, perhaps (hopefully) only a few months. Growth spurt for sure, but cutting the hair makes Ezra look older too.

It's awesome that from just such a short clip we can see Ezra transition between Jedi-zen and Sith-rage so quickly. He no longer seems to hesitate in fighting and he seems to have become rather ruthlessly efficient at killing too. I will say I am occasionally shocked at how the Ghost crew nonchalantly just shoots people in the face, like all the time. I wonder if the death ratio is comparable to that in the Clone Wars, where largely the enemies were often countless "inhuman" (comparative to Stormtroopers) battle droids. Just something I often wonder about when watching the show. For being on Disney XD, Rebels is rather cutthroat!

Also it's great to see Sabine continuing to alter her clothing, and for Zeb to finally get more than one piece of clothing! :laugh:

So apparently

Ahsoka's alive! Says the Star Wars Celebration Europe.

Hopefully we get them in more sets.

So apparently

Ahsoka's alive! Says the Star Wars Celebration Europe.

Hopefully we get them in more sets.

Did they elaborate or just confirm her status?

Did they elaborate or just confirm her status?

They did neither. Just more of the same "she may or may not return at some point maybe." Still no strict confirmation either way.

So, Thrawn is finally canon? Nice. Now I might actually buy a Rebels set.

Unless they're naming this guy something else and just making him Thrawn-like...

So, Thrawn is finally canon? Nice. Now I might actually buy a Rebels set.

Unless they're naming this guy something else and just making him Thrawn-like...

They referred to him specifically as Grand Admiral Thrawn, here's a link to the trailer.

here's a link to the trailer.

In the trailer, most of the Ghost crew got updated looks, so hopefully we will see them in some of next years sets with Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Rebels panel gave so much new information about new season, and there's so many possibilities for great Lego sets in 2017! First Thrawn minifigure is a must, no matter how expensive set with him will be I'll buy it instantly! More updated Ghost crew members, especially Ezra , Kanan and Zeb(he has to appear in another set sometime). And please no more Freemaker sets, they're a waste of space !