commanderneyo

Star Wars Rebels

Spark of Rebellion is an hour long, so yes it's a two-parter

It was 43 mins long not an hour.

It was 43 mins long not an hour.

That's equivalent to hour-long slot of TV, with commercials. Regular episodes will fit into a 30 minute slot, making them around 22 minutes.

That's equivalent to hour-long slot of TV, with commercials. Regular episodes will fit into a 30 minute slot, making them around 22 minutes.

Seriously 16 minutes of adverts, over here an hour long programme is generally 50 or so minutes long.

I was pleasantly surprised by Spark. I was expecting it to be terrible, but it was actually really good.

I thought the premiere was pretty good! Far better than the Clone War premiere. No doubt that this is meant to be a kids show. Im 'patiently' awaiting the next episode to come out.

Anyone else seen the next episode, "Droids in Distress", yet? Absolutely fantastic! :laugh:

A few very cool cameo appearances in this one (particularly if you're a fan of Star Tours. I'll leave it at that!).

Edited by The_Chosen_1

Anyone else seen the next episode, "Droids in Distress", yet? Absolutely fantastic! :laugh:

A few very cool cameo appearances in this one (particularly if you're a fan of Star Tours. I'll leave it at that!).

Wait doesnt it air on the12th?

Wait doesnt it air on the12th?

The episodes are uploaded a week early on the Disney XD website and app. :wink:

And to answer Th_ Chosen_1's question, yes! See the previous page for my thoughts. :classic:

Edited by montyofmusic

The episodes are uploaded a week early on the Disney XD website and app. :wink:

Can somebody provide a link? I checked the Disney XD site, but failed to see any full episodes. :look:

The site is WatchDisneyXD.com, or the Watch Disney XD app. Requires a login from your cable provider.

I see, thanks. Looks like I wont be able to watch it since I have Time Warner which is never supported by those kind of sites. :hmpf_bad: Oh well, I prefer watching it on TV anyway.

Yup. Brilliant. A lot of OT references.......

So far, this show blows CW away.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

I liked the latest episode, I really did and I will still continue watching this series, because it is great, but there were a few moments where I was puzzled in the latest episode.

1. Why did almost all of them need to be in the "star tours" shuttle? I think Zeb, Sabine, Ezra and Chopper would be enough.

2. What was the point of getting rid of C-3P0 and the other droids? Sabine could have just listened to the conversation of the senators and than think of a diversion for them, while Zeb would contact Hera and Kanan to steal the cargo before the Stormies arrive.

3. How exactly was Choppers diversion in the hangar meant to distract anyone besides R2-D2? The troopers and the senators could just continue to walk and leave the droids arguing.

4. Why was the real cargo unguarded? I mean, anyone could get in there and steal those crates, all you need is an astromech to open the door, or Ezra to crawl through the airwents and open the door, as he did.

5. Why did it take so long to move 12 crates on two of those hower-pods? Imean, Sabine could push one pod with like 8 crates and Zeb and Ezra pushed one pod with 3 or 4 crates together.

6. Why didnt R2 and 3P0 get the restraining bolts? Kanan did command the others to restrain them.

7. Why was C-3P0 allowed to sneak to the Ghosts cockpit... restraining bolts anyone?

8. At the end battle, why did only Kanan take a gun to stop the walkers, a little help from Sabine or Ezra, could have worked to... I am not counting in Zeb, because of his emotional distress. I get that he doesnt want to be near those guns.

Edited by Daimar

I don't get Disney XD at my apartment. I literally get like every other channel except Disney and Disney XD...Will they post them online after they air? :sceptic:

I don't get Disney XD at my apartment. I literally get like every other channel except Disney and Disney XD...Will they post them online after they air? :sceptic:

I believe so, you may need a Disney XD account or something like that.

iTunes now has Droids in Distress for free, which I downloaded without hesitation.

Thanks for the heads up! Just downloaded it too :sweet: Do you need to watch spark of rebellion first?

Edited by Ultron

Spark of Rebellion is a seperate movie. This is either episode one, two or three, depending on how you view the movie.

Episode four is going to highlight Zeb and Ezra. Episode Five will involve the Inquisitor, and has been frequently screened for the media.