Hello Everyone!

After seeing the wonderful review of the new creator set 31009 by Rufus, I decided to make my own row of them. I also added furniture and tiled the floors. I decided to keep them on 16 x 16 baseplates so I could move them around my city easier.

img_0775.jpg

img_0776.jpg

img_0780.jpg

img_0781.jpg

img_0783.jpg

img_0784.jpg

I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did making them.

C&C Welcome

:jollyroger:

These are really cute and would make a great addition to a suburb in a layout. My favourite is the one in the Apple Tree House colours, followed by the one on the left.

Just had an idea! I wonder how these would work with an extra level, so that you could also have a bedroom in each house?

Nice collection of classic town inspired houses with some modular flare 'Capt. Stabbin'......a word comes to mind - CUTE :blush: .......Brick On ! :sweet:

I like these. The palm trees are a nice contrast to the suburban "white picket fence" houses I see up North, and the different wall and roof colors work well together. Also, why did you tag this with "oogabooga"?

Very nice additions to 'Stabbinton'. The dark brown one on the left is my favorite.

Joe

Cute little houses Capt. Stabbin. They look like they'll fit in your city very well. I like the small foot print they take up. As far as a favorite, I like the mini Apple Tree House :classic:

Cool, I like these :classic: my favourite is the one on the left, awesome colouring on it :wub: but they all work well, and I like how you've made each one slightly different, with chimneys and attics etc. Great builds!!!

Happy building :laugh:

They look nice as part of suburban layout. The color combinations are nice as well.

I like these and they remind me of Shotgun Shacks!

640px-Campground_Historic_District.JPG

And I think a row or two of these would look very effective in any City layout.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Edited by eurotrash

Very nice little houses. Being so colourful and with palm trees around I would have put them in a holiday camp rather than in a city suburb. :classic:

Thanks for the comments everybody!

Also, why did you tag this with "oogabooga"?

Just to throw people off a bit.

:jollyroger: