Sign in to follow this  
SegaraGeni

Need your oppinion on building mecha

Im building a mecha for the first time, and using LDD.

I need oppinion about gravity effect or any oppinion on this design, since i dont have bricks to make real model (i have only LDD)

post-53196-0-83059200-1368933731_thumb.jpg

The pic is a bit small, but overall it's a nice design, good color blocking, and looks quite viable if built with real bricks. The click joints are pretty strong, certainly adequate for a mech of this size. Additionally, the feet appear to cover enough area to ensure good stability provided the arms remain in this position or move forward a bit to distribute the weight more evenly. Overall, nice job! I love the new flat 1x1 round tiles, and they're used to great effect here. The arms remind me of FAST Packs (Macross) for some reason.

Seems quite nice. The details and spiky shape make it look very mechanical. The cockpit might need some (minor) work, but apart from that it's perfect.

The pic is a bit small, but overall it's a nice design, good color blocking, and looks quite viable if built with real bricks. The click joints are pretty strong, certainly adequate for a mech of this size. Additionally, the feet appear to cover enough area to ensure good stability provided the arms remain in this position or move forward a bit to distribute the weight more evenly. Overall, nice job! I love the new flat 1x1 round tiles, and they're used to great effect here. The arms remind me of FAST Packs (Macross) for some reason.

actually, thats not his arms. thats the backweapon. i havent finish working with the arms.

here i give bigger picture with shoulder i've done.

geni_mecha_v2.png

Seems even more impressive now. I'd recommend adding some sort of clawed hand to really finish off the look you have now.

This looks really good so far. Since you've made such a large back weapon, I would agree the clawed arms option would look so nice. Maybe give him a huge gatling gun or a plasma sword to swing. The style and colors you used look great and I can't wait to see it finished.