Sign in to follow this  
The_Wormy

Hello Tomorrow (from New Zealand)

Hello from New Zealand. There is not a lot of Lego to buy here in New Zealand, and shipping is quite costly (an extra $20 than Australia, meaning $70 - $80 ) !.

I have been building my lego with my brother for a near decade. I am sad to admit that at times I neglected it but now my Lego City is growing. (I hope to buy pieces online for the first time in the near future :)

My favourite themes: Lego Pirates (for the soldiers), Lego City, Lego Castle/ Kingdoms....anything with historical soldiers I like.

Hey nice to see another Kiwi :classic:

Depending on where you live a good shop for Lego is Toy World... there are a few other online options here for Lego as well greatly reducing the pain from the shipping charge; The Warehouse has a sometimes interesting selection online, and MightyApe are also starting to get into Lego with a decent selection (better than the warehouses for the most part actually) as well as slightly better prices than rrp.

P.S. on a semi frequent basis the online Lego shop offers free shipping on orders over a certain size, they're doing so at the moment for orders over 200nzd. (if you do buy from the online shop make sure that you're signed up to their VIP program first, that way you will get points - it's annoying that this is a seperate step to creating an account online with them :wacko: )

Edited by Alternator