Alfadas

What kind of swords fit in "4620394" scabbard

Mini Long sword does. As does the Mini Short sword, the Pirate sword, the Ninja sword and every other sword that I tried with the exceptions of 48495 and 88288. (And the obvious ones like the troll sword.)

Even the Broadswords/Battleswords worked with a teeny-tiny bit of wiggling. (Although that will probably rub off the chrome after a little while.)

And yes, I just tested all of them for you.

I belive the new Highlander/LOTR greatsword fits, but I don't (unfortunately) have the scabbard piece so I can't really try.

Thank you all! I am sure now, I will buy it! Thanks SteampunkDoc, hope you've enjoyed it :wink: .

I agree. Most of the swords fit, other than the really broad swords. I have been using the long and short swords in it ever since the piece was released in the POTC theme. I don't think I've even used the pirates sword yet. I mostly only have medieval figures, and it works wonders for them. But I'm glad it was released for the pirates theme also.

I would highly recommend buying them. They work really well.

Edited by TheLegoDr

Thanks I am going to buy them, they are only €0.81, and my father pays it, as an early birthday present, along with a lot of other bricks. So, it is free for me.