Longtooth has a secret retreat. A hidden place where he builds and upgrades his speedor. It is deep in a maze of ruins and passageways, and only he knows the way in.

8742515675_0f8cbbf2e8_z.jpg

(LoC) Longtooth's retreat by SteampunkDoc, on Flickr

Racing and fighting is hard on speedorz, so this is the place where Longtooth keeps his ready for action. He also keeps a variety of weapons and tools on hand, should the need to use them arise.

8743589626_cbaf8500eb_z.jpg

8743590780_70afd5fedc_z.jpg

This is my first vignette, and I'm sorry about the poor photography. Seems that I forgot to turn on one of my lamps. :grin:

Hope you enjoy it, and I hope I didn't butcher the Chima story line too much with this.

And as always, there are a lot more pictures in my photostream.

Comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated!

SteampunkDoc

It looks like an old and abandoned section of the Chi Temple. The lighting actually gives this a nice, slightly mysterious look.

That's a very nice vinette! I like how you gave this place a destroyed look. The wall with arches looks great!

Thanks! This actually combines some of my favorite techniques and parts to get that effect. The "Brick" bricks, the dark tan plates used as bricks, the 2X2 round bricks, and the cool landscaping.

It looks like an old and abandoned section of the Chi Temple. The lighting actually gives this a nice, slightly mysterious look.

Cool, what a coincidence! I'm glad you like the lighting, although I feel that it could have been much better.

I really like this!! Kind of inspires me to do some of my own versions with different tribes! Thanks!

And I'd love to see e'm. It would make a great MOC series.

You should do an eagle tribe one on a mountain!

Well, if Lego would send me a free eagle speedor then I sure would.

This came out of the free set that I was sent, and it's the only Chima thing I own, so the only other tribe I could do right now would be the wolves.

I'm glad ya'll like it! That encourages me a lot, and may indirectly result in more vignettes down the road. :wink: