hench

Which one?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello,

In Saturday I am going to go to LEGO Shop in Munchen. I've heard, that new Star Wars sets are available in Germany. I have about 150 € and I don't know what to buy.

75019 AT-TE or 75020 Jabba's Sail Barge or 75021 Republic Gunship?

I like them all, but I must choise one. So, I've thought, that I could ask you for help.

Which one, then?

I think it depends on what you want. Personally, I'd go for either the Gunship or the AT-TE, basically because I like both vehicles and I like the clones. With the given alternatives, my set of priorities is 75021 - 75019 - 75020.

I'd go with the gunship, but that's solely because I own the older versions of the other two. If I didn't own them though, I'd probably go for the sail barge as the original AT-TE wasn't very good.

If you already have the AT-TE or Gunship, then don't go for it. If you're a hardcore OT fan/ have Jabba-arc sets already, then pick up the Sail Barge. If you're in it for the figs, then go for the Gunship, but if you want a superb model, then IMHO buy the AT-TE

Id say AT-TE or Gunship. I have both, of the last versions released, and no sail barge... yet I still won't get the newer sailbarge because it just doesnt 'do it' for me. Reebo isn't enough justification to buy the entire barge... Whereas The gunship+figs do, and the

AT-TE+figs do.