In the summer the south of Mitgardia becomes full of swamp as the ice further north melts. Here a soldier of Arcium rides to tell his fellow warriors of the presence of a Hand of Curruption army. Will he make it in time to warn them?

dscn9444.jpg

dscn9447.jpg

The bridge.

dscn9453.jpg

The warrior of Arcium

dscn9454.jpg

dscn9456.jpg

Just the soldier.

dscn9450.jpg

Somebody wanted to help me take pictures. :laugh:

Hope you like it! Yesterday I built what I believe is my best MOC yet, so expect it soon...ish. :wink:

Great swamp you made!! I love how the trans dark green is combined with the dark tan!

Nice little vignette, I think you managed to create a swamp feeling very well. Also very nice fig. :thumbup:

About your photo's. I can see you are really improving, they are getting better and better. Also good to see you're taking them outside. Maybe just a little more editing(brightness/contrast) would make this small difference:

dscn9444.jpg

8731419115_544857546b_o.jpg

Great swamp you made!! I love how the trans dark green is combined with the dark tan!

Thanks DM! :D

Thanks Ecc! Thanks for the photography tips!

Nice vignette with an interesting color palette, but in this case I would like to especially give you credit for great photography work!

Cool little mini blitz there infernum! Actually, I like this one the best. Nice swamp and all and a really cool Mitgardian fig!

Nice job, the sort of run-down bridge looks great as does the fig and horse posing! :thumbup:

Nice vignette with an interesting color palette, but in this case I would like to especially give you credit for great photography work!

Thanks!

I like the soldier and swamp!

Thanks!

Very cool, some great texture here.

Thanks a bunch Luke! :classic:

Cool little mini blitz there infernum! Actually, I like this one the best. Nice swamp and all and a really cool Mitgardian fig!

I wouldn't call it that, I still have two more left to post! :grin:

Nice job, the sort of run-down bridge looks great as does the fig and horse posing! :thumbup:

Thanks Kai!

Cool swamp scene, and I like the deteriorated bridge :thumbup:

Excellent fig too :classic:

Thanks SK! :classic:

It looks good! I like it! Indeed, nice soldier!

(like the dog)

Ha, ha! Thanks!