Sign in to follow this  
Wellesley

Sceneries

Heyho,

the forums are full of beautiful Lego ship pictures, but mostly just the ship out of different views or details like rigging or the interior.

What I miss a little bit is scenery, like just marine life, like reading of the Articles of War, midshipmen learning how to use the sextant.

There are wonderful frigates yet; a few even called the H.M.S Surprise, so why not rebuild some scenes from Master and Commander.

I would appreciate some pictures.

Wellesley

Please, visit this link (on this forum), and you will find a lot of comics involving ships and scenery.

http://www.classic-p...category/comics

Actually I don't know if comics from Sebeus are hosted here.. maybe you can find those too elsewhere.

Hope I helped you :classic:

@edit: maybe I have misunderstood your question, if you are searching for "static scenes" reporting sailor's life on seas, you may find a good job searching for "the Beauty", by Sebeus, on this forum.

Edited by Matteo1130

Recreating scenes with ships is not always easy, especially when we're talking about big ships but I do agree that it would be nice to see some more on-board action.

I always try to pose some minifigures on every ship. Now, about that sextant...

dsc07906.jpg

Edited by Sebeus I

Hi,

thanks for the replies

@edit: maybe I have misunderstood your question, if you are searching for "static scenes" reporting sailor's life on seas, you may find a good job searching for "the Beauty", by Sebeus, on this forum.

exactly, i like stuff like the ToR series aswell, but was searching for some pictures like the one Sebeus posted:)

Now i'll check "the Beauty"

And here two scenes from my old frigate:

scenery68oa70vqig_thumb.jpgscenery4u2b3cl6qnr_thumb.jpg

greetings

Wellesley