Sign in to follow this  
Little_russian_AFOL

Lego stores in finland

Nope, there are no Lego stores in Helsinki, and in Finland at all.

In verkkokauppa.com at Helsinki is a quite small selection of lego.

You should just head to the normal supermarkets for a better selections. Like Citymarket or Prisma.

They have some individual items on sale every now and then, and they vary per store a LOT.

In the Helsinki centre, the Stockmann department store is your best bet. Last time I checked, they had stuff like Architecture sets and Mindstorms on stock, which you won't find in normal supermarkets. Like verkkokauppa.com (which is easily reached by tram), it's also a good destination for your non-Lego shopping needs.

If you are travelling from the airport by car, you might also want to check out the Toys Я Us at Vantaa. At times, I've seen exclusive sets on shelves, but don't count on it. Not worth the trouble unless you have an another reason to wander around the area.

Добро пожаловать в Финляндию!

Thank you, Dervis and paksu!

In the Helsinki centre, the Stockmann department store is your best bet. Last time I checked, they had stuff like Architecture sets and Mindstorms on stock, which you won't find in normal supermarkets. Like verkkokauppa.com (which is easily reached by tram), it's also a good destination for your non-Lego shopping needs.

If you are travelling from the airport by car, you might also want to check out the Toys Я Us at Vantaa. At times, I've seen exclusive sets on shelves, but don't count on it. Not worth the trouble unless you have an another reason to wander around the area.

Добро пожаловать в Финляндию!

Suddenly i find BR in Stockmann. Thanks you.

Also, спасибо.

Sign in to follow this