becauseBATMAN

Official Lego Club - IRON MAN "Tony Stark's Laboratory" In

Ahhh, nice! That's how I'm looking to do it as well (with the curve around the armours).

Only thing I'd suggest is putting one of the suits arms on Tony to recreate that scene in the movie more so. Good job! :)

I tried buying all the Lego from the manual at the Lego website and with no luck half of the bricks weren't there, what's an alternative website to get them?

I tried buying all the Lego from the manual at the Lego website and with no luck half of the bricks weren't there, what's an alternative website to get them?

i usually use these two sites:

www.bricklink.com

www.ebay.com

Gorgeous! Do you have a modified parts list?

Thanks! Sorry, i didnt keep a list, just kind of made it up as i went along. I'll put some more photos up today though so you can get a better look and feel free to ask for and specifics...

Hola!

That's ace! Keen to see more photos.

EvMan

Cosign! More pics would be great

Thanks guys, i'll get some up today. Appreciate the welcome as it was a bit intimidating posting for the first time with all you talented builders!

Sorry, i didnt work from a brick list or anything, just did it from the images in the instructions combined with my own modifications.

I've done a similar thing but kept the mansion the same as the one LEGO released. The workshop is, in my opinion, less like a MOC and more like an add on that LEGO would produce.

Here's my final LDD design:

RearViewWIP3_zps7a4f9376.png

Anybody have any suggestions for anything else to add? The top floor looks really plain, but I can't think of anything else to put up there that wouldn't look redundant. :laugh:

Lego Stores have the pieces for the Laboratory in the Play area... Just some info I found out while talking to a store manager.

8950083050_f26b055050_n.jpg

about 90 % finished. and i also in the photos some mark one (working in process) and plus 6 ironman suits in the chambers. maybe at a later stage, than i do some modificatons.

I would say to put a piano since it was shown in the movie. That's the latest piece I've added to mine :thumbup:

Oh wow, I hadn't even thought of that, ha-ha! :laugh: I'll have to get to work on that! :grin:

EDIT: Here's the mansion with the piano:

RearViewWIP4_zpsac694fbe.png

I'm not completely sold on the piano design, but I think that for not it's good.

Edited by Legomaster34

Oh wow, I hadn't even thought of that, ha-ha! :laugh: I'll have to get to work on that! :grin:

I'm not completely sold on the piano design, but I think that for not it's good.

Are you kidding? That piano is legit! I want to know how did you do it thought hahaha. Anyone know where I can get the decal set from the malibu mansion attack? I want to get more Iron man clear decals for the "digital"window Display in the back.

Hot toys is releasing the hall of armor and they have like a clear door with the armor outlined upfront rather than the back, which is something I want to do if I have the change though....

Edited by eldiano

INSTRUCTIONS HERE:

lego.com/r/club/-/media/Club/Markets/US/Club%20codes/STARK.pdf

Hey! That's a nice model, thanks for the heads up.

I've modified the LEGO club build to fit with my modified Malibu Mansion, having trouble uploading the photos though (being a newbie!), can anyone help? I think they're too big...

There's an index of tutorials here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19193

Have fun, Joe

Fantastic design! just a thought. In Iron Man 3 the layout of the building has changed completely! The stairs now spiral down through a circular hole in the floor and the workshop looks accurate though. Have a look at this clip and see what I mean: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rvoGz8l-4w don't get me wrong this is really accurate to 1 and 2 but I think 3's interior is slightly different. Good representation nonetheless.

Finally after my rookie skills using bricklink led me to a store, I managed to get the courage to build this laboratory!!!

I bought a lot of extra stickers for this set, still awaiting the malibu mansion stickers for the extra hall of armor scans.

abbwe0pH.jpg adoWyZwE.jpg abzzs3RE.jpg

LOL I am not a MOC so I had to make due with the lego pieces I have. Either way the only thing I modified on this bad boy was just the middle stand where I made it rotate with the piece from the malibu mansion...

The LDD design being editted here is amazing! I love it! However the MOC above with 2 mark 42 in it and 5 suit slots in the shop is incorrect. Heartbreaker (farthest suit on the right) was never displayed there, i kept him in the hall of armors directly below the shop