Here is My first ever freebuild for GoH, and The start of a collaborative series with soccerkid. Now I know this does not seem very winter-esque, but please keep in mind that this is southern Mitgardia in the summer time. Enjoy!

8706093142_73f5f6570d_z.jpg

Sir Edwyn, Captain of the Royal Guard of the was dispatched to oversea the final stages of the construction of the new Elvyrston Castle of Southern Mitgardia, and to leave behind the first troops who would garrison it. Three days before he was scheduled to leave, he received a mysterious message instructing him to return to Valholl immediately. Perplexed, but loyal to his king, he packed his possessions and set out from the Castle, leaving his second in command in charge....

The series is being housed in this Flickr group. We may add more members to the project, but for now it is us to alternating installments. Stay tuned for soccerkid's build!

C&C welcome!

Looks great! I can't wait to see what you two kick out!

Looks great for your first free build! Mitgardia weather looks pretty good in the summer actually!

Great work! I love the rockwork and the castle is perfect!

If you need another set of hands I'd be happy to help! :wink:

Great job! Good to see some more collab builds (even if they are Mitgardian...), I'll be interested to see what SK has next! Excellent rockwork in particular, and the wooden sections on the castle are well done!

Lovely castle as I've said before. I'll have to work hard to make something as impressive for the next installment :thumbup:

@Infernum: We may add some others, if so we'll keep you in mind :wink:

Nice castle, and I especially like the landscaping. The waterline and the small beach looks great!

reallly awesome castle!!

I love the rockwork and that lonely tower connected with a stone bridge!

nice castle!what took my eye is the landscaping though, real nice!

If this is your first, I'm looking forward to your future builds! This one is very clean, filled with details and lovely woodwork. The landscaping is also very good, rockwork and elevation are well made.

nice one, really great to have another spectacular builder in Mitgardia!

Awesome :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like it :wink: