Altezza

WIP - LotR Helm´s Deep (minifig scale)

When I saw this tread again, I was so hoping for another update.

I am with you Deathleech, I d love to see where this project stands.

Wow the detail is class, the wall technique is class. Shame there's no new updates, I'm with everyone else on seeing on how this goes.

Wow, this is indeed impressive. I really enjoyed looking at the "in progress" pictures of this MOC. I'm just starting to MOC myself, and I like to see these advanced techniques. I really wish I had the time/space/money to build something on this scale. Hope to see some updated pics soon!

Why didn't you?

Ran out of time for display. then trashed it.

8406144208_37452b6064_c.jpg

8715704939_f24192569f_c.jpg

for the record that is not me in the pic lol

Edited by Durins Bane

...for long long time was stagnation...

And now - back to Middle-Earth! It goes on.

1 of min. 10 Uruk hai attack-sections.

2539-cd6aab52.jpg

First layout of the river

2540-eef54000.jpg

Section two

2576-fbb62849.jpg

Start - River

2601-de0fd7bf.jpg

My Silvan Elves of Lothlórien

2602-7cc40c14.jpg

2627-6129c9b4.jpg

Uruk hai attack

2625-3f77d906.jpg

Stylish drinking - cheers :grin:

2626-05f7df1c.jpg

And a little Teaser

Nice greetings

Edited by Altezza

Absolutely love this! :wub::cry_happy: Would love to see a project of this size and detail in real life, I'm sure there's so much more details here then can be seen through camera.

Any chance you have more progress on the castle?

I remember seeing this way back then. The Middle-Earth themes may now be over, but let's make sure it will live on through the fanbase... and you sure are contributing to that! Looks great so far.

Also, that's an interesting & inexpensive torso to use for the armoured Lothlorien elves. Well either way, keep it up, looking forward to the end result - and don't drink too many studs!

Good to see that it continues! Looking forward to new updates.

I try hard :classic:

Absolutely love this! :wub::cry_happy: Would love to see a project of this size and detail in real life, I'm sure there's so much more details here then can be seen through camera.

Any chance you have more progress on the castle?

Many thanks!

The plan is: Fan world 2018 in cologne - come over :wink:

@castle progress - more in a few weeks

I remember seeing this way back then. The Middle-Earth themes may now be over, but let's make sure it will live on through the fanbase... and you sure are contributing to that! Looks great so far.

Also, that's an interesting & inexpensive torso to use for the armoured Lothlorien elves. Well either way, keep it up, looking forward to the end result - and don't drink too many studs!

Thank you! The Middle-Earth fanbase live long and prosper :grin: :grin:

This grey and brown studs is good agreeable.. In yellow or red is much worse :grin:

I'm loving it! The walls looks great as does the Keep. Any plans on doing the mountains behind or is it going to be mostly the stronghold for right now?

Oh man, this would be great to display next to my Orthanc. I might even have to scale up the Orthanc beyond the 1/65 scale it already is just to look good next to that Helms Deep.

18768667290_a932d05781_c.jpgThe Tower of Orthanc 02 - With Title by Brendan M, on Flickr

My tower is full interior cut-away style like the official set.

Edited by Ryuuroden

I'm loving it! The walls looks great as does the Keep. Any plans on doing the mountains behind or is it going to be mostly the stronghold for right now?

Many thanks!! Yes, i plan build the mountains, but only some extent.. Unless someone sponsored me with 200.000 DBG slopes :grin::laugh:

Oh man, this would be great to display next to my Orthanc. I might even have to scale up the Orthanc beyond the 1/65 scale it already is just to look good next to that Helms Deep.

18768667290_a932d05781_c.jpgThe Tower of Orthanc 02 - With Title by Brendan M, on Flickr

My tower is full interior cut-away style like the official set.

Oh yes, that would be great!! The Tower is very impressive!

Hi,

news from Middle-Earth..

2758-527c656f.jpg

First 72 Uruk-hai in Action..

Edited by Altezza