:laugh: Finally !!!

After two weeks of work and some months of planning here it is!

my most complex creation till now.

It's been such a pain adding all the features in a small space that i almost gave up a week ago....then i started from scratches and now it works really nice.

It employes 2 L motors 2 M motors and a servo motor powered by a single lithium battery.

I didn't expect the brakes system to be so strong but its very effective even if i think the rubber parts will get damaged soon...

The auto clutch lets the car stay always in a neutral gear so it can also be used like a gravity car :tongue:

edit: VIDEO :D!

btw, here's a list of the features:

- Auto clutch system

- Front wheel drive

- RC Gearbox 3+R

- RC Rear brakes system

- Power functions

- Return to center steering

- Front independent suspension

- Openable doors and front hood

dimensions:

43cm x 18cm x 14cm

1235g weight

6o21kz.jpg

a0f5vq.jpg

33uppux.jpg

d649x.jpg

30rqqsx.jpg

xfn2wj.jpg

5lba52.jpg

9q8vt0.jpg

Edited by piterx

This car is perfect, it has gearbox+pf+full suspension+brakes, and awesome bodywork. It looks like the real car, and i think it was one of your one of your goals.

I think it looks great! Especially like the doors! :sweet:

Would you care to elaborate some more on how the rear brakes work?

Also; is a video in the making?

Fantastic! The chassis is very nicely done, and the bodywork looks amazing. You have captured the delicate balance of angles and curves of the Fulvia beautifully.

:classic:

Simply awesome, great job! I love the body work, functions and compactness. Really nice photos too.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I can't wait for the video. :sweet:

Another thread on this?

im sorry man...it's just to put everything togheter now that's finished :blush:

Dude, that's awesome.

You did a good job with that restart. The whole project looked promising, but you made a really nice car out of it.

Would really like to build it for myself. You were going to make instructions weren't you? :cry_happy:

yes i think i will :)

even if it's not perfect....but they'll be for free so it should be ok eheh

Looks good, the chassis became beautiful, but the roof is somehow off. I think it should be 2 or 4 studs wider.

I'd love to see the hood in red, because the overall style of the body is lovely, and the hood can't be seen well in black, it's like there is no hood at all (okay, I know it is a characteristic trait of the car, but I miss the hood anyway).

I like this model, but I think you may have rushed to body of it. This always seems to happen though. Builders spend a ton of time building the chassis and then rush the exterior to get it done.

I've been following this project over the last couple of weeks, and must say I'm amazed by the result!

In the beginning I didn't think much of it. Just another guy with big plans who soon will see how hard they are to realize, and in the beginning it seemed correct. But oh how wrong I was... After the rebuild the car turned out amazing. I really love the RC-style clutch and will try to incorporate it in one of my own MOC's,as well as the compact gearbox.

All over an amazing model. Thanks for sharing!!

I love this MOC, truly impressed, and as Nazgarot said, I would like to use the clutch or gearbox in a future MOC :sweet:

The clutch looks interesting and I like that you placed the m-motors under the hood like a real car. I want to see it drive!

tim

I have been watching the progress on this one.. It has turned out very nice :thumbup:. I too am excited for the video I wanna see how well all it works :sweet:

Looks great, been waiting for the final reveal.

However I agree with Lipko, the roof is too narrow. If you look at the Fulvia the Pillars are more vertical than you have. Which would most probably mean the roof is 2-3 studs narrower that the waistline of the car

Realy nice creation, simple but authentic body work.

Looking forward to video demonstration :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hey guys thanks for all the beautiful comments :blush:

at the moment im making some finetune to the gearbox so when ill publish the instructions ill be sure that everyone can have the same result without needing to tweak things :)

i've also reinforced the clutch and now it works better

btw it's cloudy/rainy even today :\....if it doesnt rain after lunch ill shoot the video i hope!

Looks great, been waiting for the final reveal.

However I agree with Lipko, the roof is too narrow. If you look at the Fulvia the Pillars are more vertical than you have. Which would most probably mean the roof is 2-3 studs narrower that the waistline of the car

eh maybe you're right but i had to be happy with the piece that i had ...but anyway i think it's also the way i took pictures that makes the roof seem smaller than it actually is :tongue:

edit:

here it is...just some small modifications to make everything more solid between the clutch and the gearbox :)

18gr5h.jpg

Edited by piterx