Sign in to follow this  

I try not to turn to outside sources much for my builds, but when I have to do them solely on Digital Designer, at first, for the cost I find myself wanting help and encouragement. Pixels are much less satisfying than actual plastic. So, here is my latest airship. It is quite a departure to some of my other stuff, being much bigger in scale.

bigairshipfinal1.png

Please tell me what you think. I need to know if it's worth continuing or if I should scrap it. The problem with it, really, is the cost of actual bricks. I would love any advice on how to finish it and also on if it's worth the price (I estimate it will be +100 US dollars).

bigairshipfinal2.png

Comments/Criticism Appreciated!

The shape is really good, it looks like your Airborne Jade.

The turbines design is awesome.

I think you should continue, and if you are really pleased with it, brickbuilt it. But you could also just do a nice POV rendering :classic:

Nice use of the Ninjago blades for propellers. Anyway, while it's looking good and I think you shouldn't scrap it, I recommend you remove the gun turrets on the side in exchange for a sleeker look.

The shape is really good, it looks like your Airborne Jade.

The turbines design is awesome.

I think you should continue, and if you are really pleased with it, brickbuilt it. But you could also just do a nice POV rendering :classic:

Thanks, that was the intent, to make something withing the same realm as the Airborne Jade but not just a rehash in the same color.

Nice use of the Ninjago blades for propellers. Anyway, while it's looking good and I think you shouldn't scrap it, I recommend you remove the gun turrets on the side in exchange for a sleeker look.

It was my original intent to make it a warship, but I can see where that's coming from. I'll try it and see.