Wow, that looks really good. Two of my cousins play wheelchair basketball. This looks exactly like their sports chairs! :thumbup:

Playing w/c basketball is what compelled me to build this to begin with. I've been playing since early last year, it's a blast and I highly recommend it for anyone (it's a sport open to able bodied players as well) :thumbup:

Yes. My cousin is disabled since birth and has tried this sport when they started a team over here. His older brother (who isn't disabled) started as well and proceeded while he was to the USA for an exchange. He is now much better than his brother. :grin:

I'm somewhat recently disabled but my 9yr old son is now wanting to try it out next season, he has a blast zipping around in my chair :grin:. I'm sure he will do it competitively where as I am only doing it at the recreational level, I'm a little too old to try and keep up with the younger generations. :sceptic:

Very nice wheelchair MOC! I've only played the regular kind of basketball, but I have watched a few wheelchair games, it looks hard! You just need to give your minifig there a basketball now :wink:

Would love too, sadly I don't actually have one. A few blue ones from chima and that's about it for scale, the rest are all the smaller technics. I could put in a tennis racket but I've only played w/c tennis a handful of times. I've been keeping an eye out for one in my bricklink orders hoping to stumble on to one to include in an order. It will happen eventually.

That is a very cool sports chair! Well made!

Thanks but I can't take the credit really, Louise Dade did the ground work for this design. Mine is only a slightly modified version of her chair.