castor-troy

[Moc] Police Headquarters

Wow! Of the hundreds of thousands of police station MOCs I've seen, this is up there with the very best. As a matter of fact I think this is the best modular variant I've seen! It fits in so well with the rest of your modular town. Great job :thumbup:

AMAZING COP SHOP, This would work really next to the Modular Fire Station, Well done.

Wow, Just recovered from looking at your whole town and now this. Now this is a policestation i would love to see in any town, including my own. I am not a fan of all those police an fire themes TLG puts on the market, but i can see why the do that. I am 57 en the majority legobuyers are within the 6 to 12 range and they love police and firemen. But this one is sensational. Great work Castor-Troy.

Outstanding police station. This is the forth or fifth time I'm looked through this thread and I still can't pick my favorite part of the build. I love the white window detailing and the fight scene for sure. All you need is a Jim Gordon minifig and the bat signal.

very nice moc, i like it

could you tell me what is the yellow sticker with street map. thanks

What a beautifull piece. Would love to get my hands on it and the LDD to fiddle around with. Lego should pay attenton to your talents. 

Salut Castor! Je suis en amour avec ta Station de Police. Tellement que j'ai commencer a la reproduire moi meme sur LDD. C'est tout que du travail! Elle est superbe et magnifique cette construction! Y'aurais pas de chance que tu la partage par hasard hein?   :)