castor-troy

[Moc] Police Headquarters

that is a fricken fantastic modular building. im glad you share your skills with us

...Ooooohhh....give it to me, give it to me!!!! Would buy this set if it was avaliable!!!!

Great build!!

Fantastic design! I was thrown with some nice and simple, but very effective facade detailing. And then I saw the equally impressive interiors and was left speachless. It's hard to comment a specific detail, as there's simply too many nice ones. For sure, the exterior is what caught my eye, as I saw it first and so it's still the most impressive part of the build. Well done and thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Good grief it's massive! I hesitate to guess the brick count (maybe 4000-5000?).

There's so much to take in and enjoy. I particularly like the facade with greebling, but the interiors deserve extensive praise as well.

And it has both Superman AND Batman - the criminals in your town don't stand a chance!

Great looking modular police headquarters; gray-black-white-blue combo works excellent! I also love the Batman supervising from the roof... :classic:

Very nice! Now that's a worthy and original police station. Realistic drab colors---the buildings themselves dont need to be painted like the cars lol

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup: I really like the aspect of the facade and the interior :wink:

Great police station, for some reason some parts of it (the gym area especially) make me think of the Police Academy films.

Well, I cannot add much to what the others have already said. A very nice thing in my opinion is the exterior - it wouldn't look so great if the facades on main building and garage building were completely identical. And my favourite is the gym - a very interesting detail.

Thanks for sharing it with us!

Love it! :wub: :wub: The facade is just stunning, with nice balance of colours and details. I'm a fan of variation in window detailing while maintaining cohesion in the overall style of the building. I think you've done that perfectly here. Great interior also!

Nice use of the Chima parts for the eagle!

This is a brilliant MOC of a Modular Police station. I would buy this any day. Think this is what a lot of us out there are hoping TLG will produce or something similar anyway. Thanks for posting.

One of the best police stations I've seen!! From the exterior (love the eagle!) to the interior layout and superhero cameos it looks perfect!!Excellent work!

I'll repeat what everyone above has said: That is an amazing building, with lots and lots of details, both in and out. I'll probably be studying it for hours, trying to pick out the stuff that I like on it.

Thank you for sharing!

Great work here. Colour scheme is well chosen and fits in to a town scene very well. I especially like the use of the old school police torsos. Most of mine have worn down after so long :D

I know I'm late to the party here, but this is just too good not to leave a comment on. The exterior is just about perfect - it would probably look very good next to L.G. Orlando's classic Mercy General Hospital - and the interior is wonderful as well. The gym is a different and interesting detail, and the whole thing fits perfectly in your (amazing) city. Well done, you keep building better and better stuff!