I'm envious of your classic space collection :laugh:. Are you planning to make a full-blown story for this?

Edited by DraikNova

Very creepy, classic space meets classic sci fi horror. I think I saw a monster like that on Scooby Doo once...

Oh yeah, those purple one-eyed skeleton men. Now I'm going to ask myself why I know that so exactly...

Below is the the one I am remembering, from the first series. The episode was "Spooky Space Kook" (thanks Internet!).

<edit> The flashing one got annoying so I replaced it. You can find lots more pics with Google Image Search</edit>

Space_Kook.jpg

Edited by Flying Ace

I'm envious of your classic space collection :laugh:. Are you planning to make a full-blown story for this?

Thanks! I would like to do another short series, but I am not sure where it will go. When I do continue the plot I would like to build a full blown MOC to support it. :]

Below is the the one I am remembering, from the first series. The episode was "Spooky Space Kook" (thanks Internet!).

<edit> The flashing one got annoying so I replaced it. You can find lots more pics with Google Image Search</edit>

HAHA! The whole idea may have been some subliminal message from my childhood.

Great work with those skulls! :laugh:

I had to use them somewhere, I have so many of them now.