Sign in to follow this  
Aussie BJ

Kentucky Brick Expo 2013

Hi All I just followed a link from Facebook to a great photo album of someones visit (or organizers) of the Kentucky Brick Expo.

Follow the link for lots more eye candy. Kentucky Brick Show 2013

(MOD's please move this to appropriate Theme if this one is incorrect and/or remove this text, Cheers)

g3ZTgCCh%20(Medium).jpg

7cG0nCNh%20(Medium).jpg

That's an awesome town layout! But no official modulars *oh2* that's surprising.... still it's a great layout!!!

And that first castle layout is crazy *huh* so many minifigs!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing :laugh:

And that first castle layout is crazy *huh* so many minifigs!!!!!!!

Yes that's what got me in too. It's a LOTR scene apparently (sorry LOTR fans I'm not one!) so many minifigs 1300 Uruk - Hai (another LOTR thing) and 350 Elves and soldiers just mind blowing. *oh2*

I agree.....thanks for sharing the link 'Aussie BJ'......excellent town layout they had there. :classic:

Your welcome, I haven't had much time too look (to busy looking on EB :grin: ) but from what I've seen it sure looks the goods.

Great layouts :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm impressed by the first Battle of the Helm Deep, so many minifig *oh2* *oh2* :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

Thats really some layouts. I think i'm kind of in love with the winter/medieval layout there.

Thanks for sharing Aussie BJ

That Helms Deep layout is impressive. It must have taken a huge effort to get all those Uruk.

I would have prefered the Elves to be replaced by the Rohirrim and Eorlingas who were really at the battle in the book..

Although I prefer the Winter Castle and village scene because it is possibly more creative, rather than reproductive.

The Dolphins riding the bow wave of the yacht are a great little scene.

A couple of the city buildings are also impressive.

I also like the Skateboarding arena.

The Star Wars Endor forest and landing pad are great..