Izzy

LEGO in Film & TV: Index of Appearances

On CW's The Flash in episode  S03E11 Gypsy, the Team Flash uses Lego to map out the latest challenge that Barry needs to overcome. Interestingly, they don't use the actual Flash minifig to represent him (even though Flash and Arrow merchandise has been shown to exist in this universe) and instead use a custom red astronaut, along with Andrea from Lego Friends and a silver painted Axel from Nexo Knights. However, they do use a modified version of the little Banana Co. truck from 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas, one of the sets that features the Flash, which is a neat easter egg.

This very nice MOC was created by members of VLC: http://vlc.ca/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4759

31816096964_7b8be896f8_z.jpg

31816098174_6575013028_z.jpg

31816097694_1495542ea0_z.jpg

Also, in the trailer for Spider-Man Homecoming you can see Peter Parker's friend Ned Leeds holding a Lego Death Star (and dropping it, breaking it into a million pieces :cry2:).

091216spidermanhomecomingfeatured.jpg

I didn't want to make a new thread (and didn't know where else to post it), but I just thought this list was pretty interesting https://www.1and1.com/digitalguide/websites/website-creation/cool-and-creative-404-pages-tips-and-examples/ :wink: Lego's 404 Error page made it to the top of 'cool and creative 404 error page examples' :laugh: Well done Lego :wub:

Edited by cheerfortheking

Sort of...on Match Game's recent episode a contestant is a collector. He didn't end up winning the $25K, but he did win $5K...lucky. 

MST3K: The Return.

Ep 1: Reptilicus - There is a reference to LEGO by a robot

Ep 6: Starcrash  - The robots refer to some robots as Bioncles

Edited by legoman19892

The Partridge Family Season 3 episode 8 - A Likely Candidate

-  Danny Partridge is playing with Lego in the kitchen at the 8:26 mark.

I remember a subplot of a "Malcom in the middle" episode. Hal and the youngest son were building a whole city of mixed LEGO / playmobil, Lois destroys it like godzilla in the end :)

Edited by roland

Not sure if I'm allowed to bump topics this old, but in the remake of Stephen King's IT, Bill goes into his brother Georgie's room and picks up a decent-sized Lego turtle. Later the model gets dropped on the floor.

3 hours ago, MandyNeko said:

Not sure if I'm allowed to bump topics this old, but in the remake of Stephen King's IT, Bill goes into his brother Georgie's room and picks up a decent-sized Lego turtle. Later the model gets dropped on the floor.

It's funny, but that scene was shown in one of the trailers for the film, and people were all over the fact that the turtle had 2×2 Lime Green bricks in its construction, a part that did not exist back during the movie's setting of 1989. :head_back:

Inquisitr - Some People Actually Feel As If A Lego Mistake Could Absolutely Ruin The Remake Of Stephen King's 'IT'

19 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

It's funny, but that scene was shown in one of the trailers for the film, and people were all over the fact that the turtle had 2×2 Lime Green bricks in its construction, a part that did not exist back during the movie's setting of 1989. :head_back:

Inquisitr - Some People Actually Feel As If A Lego Mistake Could Absolutely Ruin The Remake Of Stephen King's 'IT'

Haha, who knew LEGO bricks had that much influence?! One little out of time piece ruins a 2 long movie where said brick is but a passing moment. :tongue: 

I don’t even remember the LEGO turtle. Maybe be because I was too busy watching that movie out of the corner of my eye..:grin:Horror movies aren’t my thing, but my brother wanted the see it & I've dragged him to enough of my movie types. 

Well you could see a LEGO box in a Saturday Night Live bit with James Franco and Leslie Jones. Franco basically cuts himself really bad and squirting blood all over the place. Jones can be seen holding a LEGO box. (It had some sort of tractor on the box. I don't recognize what set it is, I am guessing a city set.) 

On 12/12/2017 at 12:17 PM, samurai-turtle said:

Well you could see a LEGO box in a Saturday Night Live bit with James Franco and Leslie Jones. Franco basically cuts himself really bad and squirting blood all over the place. Jones can be seen holding a LEGO box. (It had some sort of tractor on the box. I don't recognize what set it is, I am guessing a city set.) 

That skit was hilarious, I was dying. I paused to get a goood look, it’s from next years logging sub theme. 

Tonight on Hawaii Five O, an impressive little collection of Creator sets were used as a visual aid in retelling of a story. 

Spotted a Lego build in It (2017); a (bright)green/lime turtle held by Bill in his hands (was in his brother Georgie's room).

sub-buzz-20613-1505433399-2.jpg

I spotted another LEGO reference on "Ask This Old House". Tom Silva was fixing a drafty window and the Home-Owner Dan was wearing a blue LEGO "spaceman" shirt. 

Dan is not hanging around here somewhere? 

More Futurama appearances images and descriptions from The Infosphere:

""Rebirth" (6ACV01) Fry constructs himself and Leela out of Lego."

Lego_fry_and_leela.jpg

""Cold Warriors" (6ACV24) In 1988, Fry uses Lego to build a seat for his guinea pig."

Fry's_guinea_pig_2.png

Also a picture of the other episode Oky mentioned back on page 3 (Benders Game):

LegoMan.jpg

Edited by koalayummies

On 12/29/2017 at 12:54 PM, koalayummies said:

More Futurama appearances images and descriptions from The Infosphere:

""Rebirth" (6ACV01) Fry constructs himself and Leela out of Lego."

Lego_fry_and_leela.jpg

""Cold Warriors" (6ACV24) In 1988, Fry uses Lego to build a seat for his guinea pig."

Fry's_guinea_pig_2.png

Also a picture of the other episode Oky mentioned back on page 3 (Benders Game):

LegoMan.jpg

Futurama foreshadowed Lego Brickheadz :O

Another Family Guy appearance, in "Underage Peter" Quagmire does a body-shot off of Peter's belly-button :sick:, chokes and spits out a number of objects on the floor including a few Lego bricks.

On 16/12/2017 at 3:47 PM, Brandon Miller said:

On last night's episide of MacGyver, there was some Lego used in Mac's Christmas decorations at his house.

1399045-2.jpg

1399045-1.jpg

http://bricks.inmovi.es/movie_1399045_MacGyver.html

In the latest episode of Modern Family, among some artsy hipsters that took over a garage in a previously-bad neighborhood, there is a Lego sculptor, and he does a portrait mosaic:

1442437-3.jpg

http://bricks.inmovi.es/movie_1442437_Modern-Family.html

Young Sheldon; Season 1, episode 13 (A Sneeze, Detention, and Sissy Spacek).

12m30s: Sheldon made a 'germ' proof shelter in the garage by his beloved traintrack... In discussion with his mom;  "And anything else I need, I can make out out of legos."

Next scene he's fumbling around with Lego, with a big red case full of unsorted lego next to him.

You would think Young Sheldon would know there's no such thing as "legos."