Sign in to follow this  
Capt.JohnPaul

Heroica RPG- Quest #67: Nova Tertia

"No, piss off, half-elf. I'm not about to risk the mission just to feed your ego. Know your place, you obviously aren't as experianced as you think, if mid-battle bickering is your idea of a good strategy. Someone toss the second lizard a potion, that way we can keep it alive long enough to take charge. Another of you can give Tarn some assistance, we need him in top shape. Benji, I'm offering you the duty of shutting the hell up and letting us take care of this."

Haldor once again launches himself at Reptile A.

Battle Order:

Tarn

Haldor

Lizard potion giver

Tarn potion giver

et all...

Edited by Scorpiox

"Just... Let... Me... Shoot... The... Accursed REPTILIAN!" Benji, clearly frustrated at the inexperience of his party leader, had cracked. Benji pants, angry at Haldor, impatient and annoyed at the nord by not taking his advice. 'he will pay...' Benji brooded angrily to himself.

"What's the matter with you? This quest isn't Carvenhall's self-centered adventure trip, we're trying to do a job. Get yourself sorted out, or get lost, that's your choice."

"YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TO SHOW YOUR WORTH, MAN OF THE NORTH. IF THIS FIGHT DOES NOT END SOON, I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS..." Benji half roared, half snapped at the norseman.

Edited by Flare

Haldor raised an eyebrow.

"You finished? Sorry, don't have much time for rabid, crazed lectures..."

Benji grunts. 'His time will come... I will become more powerful than I am even now, and no one will DARE to deny me... Violetta...' He shakes his head clear of distracting thoughts and growls again, debating within whether to resist the Nord's leadership or not.

OoC: Suugested Battle Order:

Haldor - vs. REPTILE A

Tarn - potion on self

Benji - vs. REPTILE A if Haldor rolls 5 or 6

Benji - vs. REPTILE A unless it is defeated or if shield was rolled and Reptile B was assassinated.

Tarn - nothing

Jeaux - zilch

Mr pretty hair - nuttin'

Bors - nothing

Alan - nothing

alan.png

"Guys, don't get too loud. I think another Allanoid may hear us.... or worse..." :look:

Benji grins in an animalistic way after hearing Alan's words of caution.

"WORSE? SOUNDS DELICIOUS. MIND POINTING ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?" afterwards Benji grins again while backhandedly starts loading his crossbow.

OoC: I need to get off for the night so Benji will follow the battle order that is decided upon :classic:

Edited by Flare

Tarn was amped up on his cocktail of consumables and had to bite his tongue and breath deeply for fear of offending his party leader and siding with the Assassin. Ths was taking far too long, and the Shaman had not impressed him in singular combat.

He growled under his breath and took a potion.

"I'm far from sure what all that growling is about, Tarn; just relax and let's get on with it, good plan? Seriously, everyone, it's no big deal. We're this close from victory, and if you can't stand that, it sounds like a personal problem."

Haldor gestures wildly with his arms in mock terror.

QM Note: So same thing as last time? I don't want to accidentally ruin it for everyone if you want to change plans.

And what do those "potion givers" mean?

QM Note: So same thing as last time? I don't want to accidentally ruin it for everyone if you want to change plans.

And what do those "potion givers" mean?

Yes, that's the plan.

Potion givers are those providing potions this turn, I put them in the order like that because I didn't know who they would turn out to be.

"What?"

QM Note: Then who offers up potions? I can't randomly decide for 1 party member to use a consumable on another. Can I know who is giving out potions and to who?

QM Note: Then who offers up potions? I can't randomly decide for 1 party member to use a consumable on another. Can I know who is giving out potions and to who?

Tarn is doing it to himself, and someone else should be to the second lizard. Flare has stated that he'd be okay with going along with my order, so therefore he can step up to help.

Jeaux observed as the assassin and raider began to lose their senses. It would seem he had underestimated the blood lust of these two gentlemen. The very notion of not killing something seemed to send them into an unadulterated rage. Concerned that one of the lizards may be getting low on heath, Jeaux threw a potion at it (Reptile B) to keep it standing (from the back row).

"We do not need to try to heal the creature, using a potion on it; that is folly! Simply put me second in the order so I only Counterstrike the Bird and not the second Reptile."

QM Note: There still seems to be some debate about this. I'll let it run for the night and see what you guys decide on.

Heckz' eyes turned red when Benji started shouting and suggesting battle orders. "Listen here, I'm the only one who should be acting crazy. Oh and, talk to Haldor like that again and I'll have your head on a stick, an icicle to be precise." Heckz' hands start giving out a cold, blue fire. He turns to Bors "We might as well put this one in a cage."

Edited by Eric Su

OoC: If Tarn's second turn is put close to the end then he won't counterstrike with his second turm. I have no problem absorbing free hits from the enemy we dont want to damage, I think I have enough SP with the allanoids scales.

"We do not need to try to heal the creature, using a potion on it; that is folly! Simply put me second in the order so I only Counterstrike the Bird and not the second Reptile."

"Damn, why didn't I think of that?" Haldor laughed."Good thing you're all here to keep my head screwed on tight."

Revised and hopefully final battle order:

Tarn - Counterstriking bird

Haldor - Attacking first lizard, receiving lizard free hit

Tarn - Potion on self

Benji - Nothing

Jeaux - Nothing

Heckz - Nothing

Alan - Nothing

Bors - Nothing

OOC: the free hits happen in the order the enemy is listed. So if Tarn goes first he will Counterstrike Reptile B and we don't want that. If he goes second he will Counterstrike the Bird.

Tarn spoke urgently to Haldor, "Put yourself first in the battle order, you will attack one Reptile and then receive the free hit from the other. If I am second then I can Counterstrike the remaining Bird."

Edited by Rumble Strike

OoC: Let Benji take the reptiles free hit, i dont want Haldor to be "overly" damaged in case he rolls Damage. Also, CJP, how does Benji have 12 SP? It should be only at 9.

Edited by Flare

"I suggest this as the Battle Order then,

>Benji - Nothing (free hit by Reptile B)

>Tarn - Potion on self (free hit by Bird, Counterstrike)

Haldor - Attacking Reptile A

>Tarn - Nothing

>Jeaux - Nothing

>Heckz - Nothing

>Alan - Nothing

>Bors - Nothing"

OoC: And just put my second turn somewhere else at the end.