Alebricks

MOD 2 Palace Cinema and Limo

Now that's impressive.........it has that Hollywood feel to it - excellent modifying 'Alebricks' and Brick On ! :grin:

Wow... this is incredible! Definitely the best MOD of this set I've seen yet. I love the centered entrance, more lobby space, separate projection area, better looking theaters... I could go on all day this is such a great MOD!

Awesome MOD, really impressive, i particularly like the snack bar/area, lovely detailing!

Happy building :DD

Your MOD is really impressive and nice!

I really like how you used space, the projectionnist cabin, your cinema rooms...

Great job!!!!

Nice MOD. While I do like the step inwards to create a more unique shape of the building, it does remove the ability to see the Palace signage from both sides of the street. If there was a way to modify that, I think it would be superb. As it stands, no one driving by would know what movies are playing, unlike a lot of theaters that I grew up around always had the marquee listing in plain sight. Either way, it still looks really neat.

The interior is fitting too. I like the double stairway especially. And the corner/angle of the roofing at those intersections. Very well done!

Very nice work I really like it. When you say it took 2 sets and a lot of Bricklink pieces to build about how many extra pieces do you think you needed to build it.

First of all thank you very much! I needed a lot of dark tan bricks for the walls because I put windows only on the front of the building, and I used also a lot of plates for the floors. Than I think that I bought more or less 500 extra pieces from Bricklink.

This is by far a great MOD but I couldnt really see how the overall layout was configured in the pictures so it makes me wonder how you have laid out the theaters. Are there multipul theaters in the cinema? Is there one main grand theater with a few other small ones? It makes me think that with the addition of some more bricklink pieces you could have a stylish multiplex theater with multipul theater rooms.

Great idea...i deeplinked the picture on this topic for you...it is really worth opening the link:

8688872984_b92eb9351f.jpg

That's a very impressive building, and a very good idea. I think the cinema looks pretty nice the way it is, but there's no doubt that you've made a significant improvement. Well done!

Awesome MOD

Great work on the limo also, much better than the original one!

Keep up the great work!

This look great indeed!! Too bad TLG not introducing some kind of "giant modular"-series. This one would be perfect in that line! Keep up giving us great inspiration :)

Do you know how many bricks used?

Great job with the MOD. The building looks great in a linear form. Are the interiors symmetrical with two projectors and screens?

Are the pictures still online somewhere? The flicker link seems to be dead. Thx!

Are the pictures still online somewhere? The flicker link seems to be dead. Thx!

The link works fine for me....maybe you have some other problem...?