Help me out a bit here- what are the remaining suits? So far, my hit list is:

• Igor
  • Red Snapper (long arms rescue suit)

Help me out a bit here- what are the remaining suits? So far, my hit list is:

• Igor
  • Red Snapper (long arms rescue suit)

Mark 1

Nope, Mark I is there :

Well... I'll get on the Mark IV and Mark I.

EDIT: And here they are!

*SNIP*

BTW, nice use of the Mandalorian helmet. :)

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Please do not quote pictures.

Mark XV "Sneaky"

Mark XVI "Nightclub"

Mark XXV "Striker"

Mark XXXVII "Hammerhead"

Mark XLI "Bones"

And then if you want to do characters other than Iron Man:

Iron Monger

War Machine Mark I (I think Lego's War Machine is a Mark II)

Sorry I don't know what they all look like, they are just the ones listed on Wikipedia.

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Mark XV "Sneaky"

Mark XVI "Nightclub"

Mark XXV "Striker"

Mark XXXVII "Hammerhead"

Mark XLI "Bones"

And then if you want to do characters other than Iron Man:

Iron Monger

War Machine Mark I (I think Lego's War Machine is a Mark II)

Sorry I don't know what they all look like, they are just the ones listed on Wikipedia.

You are pretty much spot on with those. As they are the ones i believe left after the others he has made.

Edited by legofreak86

Yeah; I'll probably do the War Machine Mark I. There's not photo reference for the rest of them (unless someone can find any). Also, the Iron Drones, Whiplash, and Iron Monger aren't Iron Man suits; just robots or villain suits. The Iron Monger's better suited to being brick-built anyway, in my opinion.

EDIT: And here's the Mark I War Machine suit.

8701041851_1a286fc446_c.jpg

Edited by hjmediastudios

That looks awesome! PLEASE tell me how you put the gun together.

Same way the set version of the gun is put together, except the claw and the lightsaber hilt are replaced by an ADU gun and a pair of binoculars :classic:

Edited by Lance

I know you can get a decent view of the Mark XXXVII "Hammerhead" in the Iron Man 3 iOS/Android video game.

Yeah; I'll probably do the War Machine Mark I. There's not photo reference for the rest of them (unless someone can find any). Also, the Iron Drones, Whiplash, and Iron Monger aren't Iron Man suits; just robots or villain suits. The Iron Monger's better suited to being brick-built anyway, in my opinion.

EDIT: And here's the Mark I War Machine suit.

*snip*

I posted a link to a page this might be helpful a bit earlier:

This page might help with some images of the different suits: http://marvel.wikia...._(Earth-199999)

:wink:

By popular demand... The Red Snapper Armor!

8703262944_cfef46ec02_c.jpg

EDIT: I'm in a prolific mood. Here's the "Bones" armor:

8703375194_e0eaa4e66d_c.jpg

Edited by hjmediastudios

Heavy Lifting Suit (Mark XXXVIII) Igor

Deep Sea Suit (Mark XXXVII) Hammerhead

Heavy Construction Suit (Mark XXV) Striker

Only reason I mentioned Ironmonger, Whiplash and Iron drones is that they're all based on the Stark designed suit. So while technically not being Stark's suits they're closely tied to them.

Edited by Jargo

Next up; the Striker suit and maybe Hammerhead. Here's Nightclub (I couldn't find anything on "Sneaky"- I think it's a mistaken name for the Nightclub suit (?)).

8703598646_03348d03c6_c.jpg

Next up; the Striker suit and maybe Hammerhead. Here's Nightclub (I couldn't find anything on "Sneaky"- I think it's a mistaken name for the Nightclub suit (?)).

*snip*

No "Sneaky" is the Mark XV, and has a chrome coating that can lighten or darken to the environment, and "Nightclub" is the Mark XVI. :wink: Great work on all the suits, by the way! I especially love how you did the arms on the Mark XXXV! :sweet:

EDIT: Found a picture of "Sneaky", the Mark XV: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm168/Lansdowne5/mark15.jpg

Edited by Legomaster34

That sneaky picture doesn't look legit to me. Its style isn't consistent with the other official images I've seen.

That sneaky picture doesn't look legit to me. Its style isn't consistent with the other official images I've seen.

Want a link to the site I found it on? There's a bunch of other pictures of the other suits in a similar style that all look like other images of said suits. :wink:

EDIT: Here's the link if you want it: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=455137 The Mark XV is on that first page, as well as a few others, and there are more on the other pages. :wink: Hope this helps!

Edited by Legomaster34

no but seriously I need these prints. anyway to take pictures and have them cut to form of say legs, back, and chest so I can have them printed as stickers. Amazing work.

Want a link to the site I found it on? There's a bunch of other pictures of the other suits in a similar style that all look like other images of said suits. :wink:

EDIT: Here's the link if you want it: http://forums.superh...ad.php?t=455137 The Mark XV is on that first page, as well as a few others, and there are more on the other pages. :wink: Hope this helps!

Just go to page 8. it's been updated with all armours from Mark 1 to Mark 42. pictures aren't all brilliant but best look at all of them so far.

And I believe this is Mark-XVI in silver

Edited by Jargo

This is amazing! What program do you use to make the 3d models? Do you take requests because I was actually looking for some media of my customs rendered like this. Send me a message OP!

So I just saw Iron Man 3- I have to say, from what I could determine, my renditions are pretty accurate.

Tony actually wears the Mark 42, Silver Centurion, Heartbreaker, Bones, Shotgun, and 1 other suit I couldn't identify (the one he jumps onto), and the jackhammer suit gets some screen time

- I think the rest of the suits are basically just from video games, add-on comics, etc.

The Iron Patriot armor gets some major screen time, but primarily as a hijacked implement of the villains, not as an actual hero.