Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Thandril Fortress (14)

Great job! I like the amount of grey you've included here much better than on the other castle, and the fact that it's modular is great! :thumbup: Great waterfall as well, and the rockwork is well done! Also nice to see a build without the green grass, somehow I was never too much a fan of that mixed with snow.

Great fortress and rock work! The figs are great! :thumbup: Amazing work!

Go Mitgardia! :thumbup:

Great job! I like the amount of grey you've included here much better than on the other castle, and the fact that it's modular is great! :thumbup: Great waterfall as well, and the rockwork is well done! Also nice to see a build without the green grass, somehow I was never too much a fan of that mixed with snow.

This is probably my favorite of the 16, I like snow-scapes as well :classic:

Great fortress and rock work! The figs are great! :thumbup: Amazing work!

Go Mitgardia! :thumbup:

Thanks Infernum, looking forward to seeing your Challenge VI build :classic:

I agree, the mix snow/ice/rock gives a much better winter feeling than if there is also green foliage. This looks more like late melting snow in winter/early spring than the early autumn snow feel of the previous builds. The snow on the roof is great btw!

I agree, the mix snow/ice/rock gives a much better winter feeling than if there is also green foliage. This looks more like late melting snow in winter/early spring than the early autumn snow feel of the previous builds. The snow on the roof is great btw!

Thanks, the snow on the roof is different than what I normally do, but I like the effect, really gives the feel of a heavy snow :classic:

Probably my favorite build of this batch. I have to give you credit for cramming the living quarters in such a small space. However I feel really sad for those stationed there. So cold and not much room... :laugh:

Probably my favorite build of this batch. I have to give you credit for cramming the living quarters in such a small space. However I feel really sad for those stationed there. So cold and not much room... :laugh:

Yeah, the two brick think walls really steal the space, at least there's a beautiful waterfall :laugh:

at least there's a beautiful waterfall :laugh:

I think the waterfall is why I like this build so much :sweet:

I think the waterfall is why I like this build so much :sweet:

It was one of the main factors in deciding the layout for the build :classic: