Sign in to follow this  
soccerkid6

Trap for the Hand (12)

Great job and idea with the cut trees! :thumbup: Don't you think it would make a bit of noise though... ? Love the picture of the buried hand though! :laugh:

Oh! I was wondering about those tan parts of the trees until the last few pictures.

Great dirt layering on the base! Amazing foilage!

Great job and idea with the cut trees! :thumbup: Don't you think it would make a bit of noise though... ? Love the picture of the buried hand though! :laugh:

Thanks, and the trees were mostly pre-cut, just needed one or two more hits :wink:

Oh! I was wondering about those tan parts of the trees until the last few pictures.

Great dirt layering on the base! Amazing foilage!

Thanks, the bamboo leaves from the PaB wall have come in very handy :classic:

Impressive foilage! But as one who have taken down a few trees myself I have to point out that with the cuts on the outside, the trees would probably have fallen away from the enemy ;)

Impressive foilage! But as one who have taken down a few trees myself I have to point out that with the cuts on the outside, the trees would probably have fallen away from the enemy ;)

Quite true, I had a little debate about that with myself, if the cuts were on the logical side then they would be obvious to the soldiers.

So I figured the trees were heavier on the side nearer the road, or given a push :laugh:

Nice Trees, you sure have a lot of foliage.

How many Bamboo leaves did you use?

Snyways, it's a good thing that the trees fell where they did since it appears that the Mitgardians have no weapons :look: (besides the things they cut the trees with).

Nice Trees, you sure have a lot of foliage.

How many Bamboo leaves did you use?

Snyways, it's a good thing that the trees fell where they did since it appears that the Mitgardians have no weapons :look: (besides the things they cut the trees with).

Thanks, there are probably over a hundred bamboo leaves, a lot. Joktan and Jayan also have their staff and pickaxe next to them :wink:

Dangerous work here! :laugh: personally I think I would be more afraid of the trees falling on me than the Hand soldiers :devil:

Dangerous work here! :laugh: personally I think I would be more afraid of the trees falling on me than the Hand soldiers :devil:

yeah, risky stuff :laugh:

Nice MOC! You have an impressive amount of foliage there :thumbup: .

Thanks, I've been building my collection for awhile :classic: