The Hand of Corruption took Dedan, Jayan, and the others to one of their fortresses. When Joktan, Erastus, and Kenan, found out they were to determined to rescue them:

overview.JPG

up.JPG

back.JPG

top.JPG

Interior of fortress:

first.JPG

right-tower.JPG

left-tower.JPG

Dungeon:

dungeon.JPG

Previous build: http://www.eurobrick...showtopic=81861

Next build: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81863

All C&C appreciated :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Another great one! I love that you take the time to do the interior! You normally don't see that. :thumbup:

Impressive build and well done interior! :thumbup: The dungeon underground is especially well done. However, I do think all the dk grey incorporated into the structure kind of distracts from the overall look and makes it blend into the rock a bit too much. Maybe it's realistic but it doesn't look too clean and detracts from the other wall details.

Another great one! I love that you take the time to do the interior! You normally don't see that. :thumbup:

Thanks, and that is one of the main reasons I do interiors :laugh:

Impressive build and well done interior! :thumbup: The dungeon underground is especially well done. However, I do think all the dk grey incorporated into the structure kind of distracts from the overall look and makes it blend into the rock a bit too much. Maybe it's realistic but it doesn't look too clean and detracts from the other wall details.

Thanks, the idea was to make the fortress look old, dilapidated, and spooky. So I didn't want it as clean as my normal builds :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

So many nice builds in such short time, impressive!

I will go back and look more closely and comment on the previous builds, but for this one my favorite parts are the interior (beautiful stairs!) and the terrain in front of the castle. The mottling and texturing on the walls make a great overall impression, but the large amount of dbg makes it a little hard to see all details in my opinion.

Wow! Great fortress and rockwork! I love the swampy bit! :classic:

Thanks, the swamp part is probably my favorite detail in this build :classic:

So many nice builds in such short time, impressive!

I will go back and look more closely and comment on the previous builds, but for this one my favorite parts are the interior (beautiful stairs!) and the terrain in front of the castle. The mottling and texturing on the walls make a great overall impression, but the large amount of dbg makes it a little hard to see all details in my opinion.

Thanks Gideon, you and Kai are right about the dbg obscuring some of the details. I was really happy with the landscape and interior of this :classic:

Cool build, Soccerkid, the cave under the castle waas a good idea!

I also like the swamp and the stairs inside.

Cool build, Soccerkid, the cave under the castle waas a good idea!

I also like the swamp and the stairs inside.

Thanks Garmadon, the circular stairs just fit :classic:

Nice! Definitely a sinister looking castle!

Thanks, glad that came across :classic:

That is one bad@ss fortress!!! I wish there was a little more color separation between rocks and castle, but great job!

That is one bad@ss fortress!!! I wish there was a little more color separation between rocks and castle, but great job!

Thanks, I tend to do different colored fortress from the rockwork but tried something different with this :classic: