Sign in to follow this  
rongYIREN

[MOC] Battle Beetle Mk.2

Hello,

Here is my latest mecha, a Battle Beetle à la Galaxy Squad.

Below is a LEGO "sketch" for a diorama that I'd like to put together using more SNOT... just waiting on the bricks to get started.

(with the Beetle Mech damaged the only option left for our Buggoids is escape!)

8689549222_ea523cf40e_z.jpg

8682356891_7e7c20f16e_z.jpg

Top ( flight mode)

8682382637_7bde357b06.jpg

Bottom

8683509482_f5cc75c710.jpg

As usual, feedback is welcome. I still consider this to be somewhat of a WIP.

Thanks,

rongYIREN

Edited by rongYIREN

I really like it :thumbup:

And you've taken into accounts all the remarks I made, so it's proof you have good taste :grin:

It's very nice, the ship design is very nice. The splitting function seems reminiscent of the GS ships, maybe you should remove the legs and make the yellow team? A colour scheme of green and red, as well as a bug head shape would make it more recognisable as a Buggoid ship.

Wow. The colorscheme, while not the "original" one, is pretty great. The massive motor block is greeble heaven, the legs make it look very insectoid and the printed plates on the underside just finish it off.

I love the design of this, and the splitting works nicely. The color and shape of the ship are spacey and I think it all works well together. I'm glad it dosn't really have a bug shaped head. :laugh:

I really like it :thumbup:

And you've taken into accounts all the remarks I made, so it's proof you have good taste :grin:

Ha, indeed! Thanks, man. :grin:

It's very nice, the ship design is very nice. The splitting function seems reminiscent of the GS ships, maybe you should remove the legs and make the yellow team? A colour scheme of green and red, as well as a bug head shape would make it more recognisable as a Buggoid ship.

you know, I do have some dark red parts coming so I will see how it looks, so there indeed might be a color change for this guy in the future

I love the design of this, and the splitting works nicely. The color and shape of the ship are spacey and I think it all works well together. I'm glad it doesn't really have a bug shaped head. :laugh:

I'm glad you like the separation feature... it was really important for me to have that as part of the MOC

Wow. The colorscheme, while not the "original" one, is pretty great. The massive motor block is greeble heaven, the legs make it look very insectoid and the printed plates on the underside just finish it off.

Thanks a lot, there might be a color scheme change coming up!

WOW ...amazing mech! :wub:

Thanks! :classic: Edited by rongYIREN

The vehicle splits in half? Nice to see the bugs getting that function. Nice diorama, too.

The vehicle splits in half? Nice to see the bugs getting that function. Nice diorama, too.

Nice diorama :thumbup:

Excellent work. I like the splitting function. :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I appreciate it! :grin: