Sign in to follow this  

8675806405_9efd214c10_c.jpg

As Victor was defeated and everyone could leave the mystic sanctums the people of Glevum returned to their homes. RoerBlad Manor was destroyed, and giving up his grand rooms in the great keep of Gruven to less fortunate families Legonardo, with his wife, returned to the home of his childhood. Today lord deGothia is visiting Legonardo after the fall of the first spring rain.

8676907918_94c468f636_z.jpg

8676905590_0f7bdc0221_z.jpg

8675801649_147e7749e0_z.jpg

Im off! be back in a week.

bye!

~Legonardo

Awesome MOC, all sorts of great texture and architecture. Good colour choice too, though the ground seems a tad choppy due to the bricks. Perhaps plates would work better, though I know sand green plates cost a fortune...

Awesome cottage Legonardo! I love the roof and foilage! You've made a great style with your brick walls and sand green moss, as well as the uneven base! :thumbup:

Great job, Legonardo, the roof an chimney especially are awesome! Also one of your best irregular bases, keep it up!

The chimney and roof are what stood out to me :wub: The near orange SNOT tiles look great on the side of the house, but their arrangement on the front looks a little strange to me.

The window frames around the bigger windows are quite clever :thumbup: Overall a very impressive build :classic:

That chimney is really a master piece! (Altough a wooden top will catch fire..)

Wow, just wow LD! The colour scheme you are using are so nice to look at. Very natural and the spring rain really adds to it! The chimney is the biggest wow for me!

The color palette is really well balanced, and especially the roof and ground are my favorites :)

thanks guys! Bricko: the chimney is headlight bricks and travis bricks with other bits on them.