8673118771_281373dcf6_b.jpg

Lord Brickington was finally back in Albion! He was on his way to see Rex. When he arrived on the outskirts he realized that it would be a busy spring day, thus the main gate would be very crowded. To escape the crowds, Lord Brickington went to a alternative gate known as Gaffon gate. No one but guards and a few Albion citizens were around and he liked that.

sam_1386.jpg

sam_1388.png______________________________________________________________________________________

Yet another build from me. I will be building all week to make up for the next two coming weeks. Very sorry for the bad editing in the last photo. Enjoy!

Edited by Brickington

What are you using for your editing?

GIMP, I just uploaded it and realized I didn't finish. Give me some time and I'll fix it. :wink:

EDIT: Fixed!

Edited by Brickington

Very good work, the stone section is nicely detailed and I like the wooden part :thumbup:

Only one thing seems to be missing, where is the porticullis/doors?

Altough it should be a bit higher, nice job on the wall texture breaking it up with slopes and cones :thumbup:

You are really improving Brickington! This looks very nice!

As said by others though, some portcullis and a little higher wall should make this moc even better!

Keep up the good work!

My favourite part is the transition water-rock-wall on the left side of the front picture :classic:

Keep them MOCs coming!