lisqr

[MOC] Kitchen

Favorite part for me is the stove/backsplash/hood - awesome stuff. Great kitchen overall!

lisqr, your kitchen is beautiful! :wub: Some amazing techniques here. The tiles, the cupboards, the wine rack, the floor... :wub_drool:

Shrink me down to size and I'll move straight in. :laugh:

That is a great MOC! There are so many great detail like the microwave, salt en pepper set, paper towel holder, and so on.

Now the UB40 song "Rat in my Kitchen" is stuck in my head...

This is a fantastic scale to build a kitchen. All the details look great with some minifig kitchen utensils (pans, plates, teapot, flasks etc). My favourite is the rack for paper towels - simple, but very smart brick usage. :thumbup: Well done!

Do you plan to do any other rooms as well?

This is a fantastic scale to build a kitchen. All the details look great with some minifig kitchen utensils (pans, plates, teapot, flasks etc). My favourite is the rack for paper towels - simple, but very smart brick usage. :thumbup: Well done!

Do you plan to do any other rooms as well?

I might do a living room or library. Not on my to build list yet.

Very lovely kitchen! :wub:

Good details!

But refrigerator seems too narrow for me. :blush:

The thought of a kitchen MOC didn't really appeal to me when I saw the thread's title. I'm into fantasy/history/super-heroes. But now that I have opened the thread and seen the pic, I am seriously impressed. This is a brilliant piece of work! The detailing is phenomenal. I especially like the dish rack & dishes and paper towel roll & holder.

Thank you for sharing!