lisqr

[MOC] Kitchen

Finally, return to MOCing after 10 months! The wait is too long and too agonizing. But I'm back. It feels good to moc again.

So the first moc is a tribute to the ipad game, that I'm addicted to while away from LEGO, "Mystery Manor". This is the kitchen room. It's not an exact replica, but heavily inspired by it. Can you find all the items? ;)

100_2087-800.jpg

Can't find my other business card set at the moment :sceptic: Have to make do with what I have.

100_2093-800.jpg

100_2102-800.jpg

100_2094-800.jpg

100_2098-800.jpg

Enjoy! :thumbup:

Mother of details! This is a great kitchen! Wonder if this could be made in minifigure scale...

Great to see some bigger scale locations for a change and the realism of existing kitchen utilities and architecture makes It even better!

Great to see another MOC from you! The kitchen is extremely well done, I love the little details like, dish drainer, plant, and utensils :thumbup:

Do you have a towel to wipe up my drool on your floor? :laugh:

Wow, so much detail -- takes several visits to appreciate them all. Amazing MOC for 10-month absence! Dishrack & stove backsplash are my faves :wub:

Great work :thumbup: :thumbup: Full of details, it seems almost my kitchen :laugh:

What an amazing MOC! Scaling-up really makes all the details look even more realistic. Without knowing it was made of lego bricks one could easily mistake it for a real one. And the floor rotated by 45 degrees is cherry on top. Well done!

This looks really realistic and I like all the little details you put in.

Because it's not minifig scale I'll move this to Special Themes.

Very nice, lisqr! It looks like a grown-up version of those Homemaker sets from the 70s. The chairs and the sink area, especially, are very nice. And the cupboard doors look great, too.

Some great details here, and some very creative parts usage. I particularly like the tap and that kitchen roll holder. Brilliant!

Wow, all kinds of really cool things going on here. Highlights for me include the hanging fixtures, planters and faucet and you almost had me stumped looking for the fish!

Great MOC, and, having played the game, a pretty faithful recreation of the scene. I like the tiled backsplash, the wall-mounted paper tower holder (maybe it's a towel bar), the lights over the sink, and the little portable stereo.

whoops wrong thread. i want to delete this post but i can't? play on! :)

Edited by Stinky

Everything has been said already... this is a magnificent build.

That being said... and I realize I'm nitpicking a bit here but I think the scale of the stereo does not work with the rest.

Ten months without MOCing, *huh* how did you manage? :wink:

Amazing! There are so many things in this vignette I like, but my favorite is the table! :classic:

Everything has been said already... this is a magnificent build.

That being said... and I realize I'm nitpicking a bit here but I think the scale of the stereo does not work with the rest.

Ten months without MOCing, *huh* how did you manage? :wink:

Well, it's not a stereo. It's one of those small radio that my mom used to have. You can carry it in one hand.

Yeah, life without MOCing is torture :cry_sad: