8670850896_93ba16b98c_b.jpg

Lord Brickington was finally back in Avalonia. He was headed towards Albion and while on his he had a chance to the see beautiful Avalonia in the spring time. While on the road he passed a sturdy, but slender built tower. Although he didn't know it, the tower was known in those parts as Assain's Watch. Assain was known as a old King in a part of Avalonia. They say he built this tower for himself. But he probably didn't even exist, mere fairy-tales.

sam_1344..png

When Lord Brickington passed this tower he realized that he was seeing a rare sight. There was an Assassin Archer. Those archers are the best, they shoot and kill. And apparently on this occasion, he was looking for someone who was suppose to ride by. Lord Brickington didn't pay any attention though. Others things were on his mind. ___________________________________________________________________________________________

Well here's my most recent build, hope you like it! Here is another pic of the tower:

sam_1346.png

Edited by Brickington

Nice little tower! The story makes me want to hear more of the AAG :)

The tower is okay, but it's the river that I like most about this moc! Some things I'd change: the entry to the tower should have an arch, in the old days straight doors were rather rare. I also think that the tower is probably a bit too slim. Other than that, good work!

Why are you making up origin stories for my GoH character's story? This has nothing to do with the Avalonian Assassin Guild. I'm truly offended. The AAG is invite only. I don't recall inviting you into my storyline. I really am offended as are all other AAG members. We don't steal your story, don't steal ours.

Your tower is a little on the slim side, looks as if 1 hit of a battering ram will hit it to the ground :P your rivers really nice though, I think because of it this is your best MOC yet IMO.

as for the story though, Berry made the AAG and is kind of in charge of everything that goes with it, If you weren't invited then you're not really part of it, so changing or making up story in someone else's storyline is pretty dumb.

cool figs :classic:

Why are you making up origin stories for my GoH character's story? This has nothing to do with the Avalonian Assassin Guild. I'm truly offended. The AAG is invite only. I don't recall inviting you into my storyline. I really am offended as are all other AAG members. We don't steal your story, don't steal ours.

Very sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. As I said, the story isn't true. And the archers were just figs I made. I didn't know that the AAG was invite only. Again very sorry and it won't happen again. :wink:

EDIT: I edited the story for you!

Edited by Brickington

The tower doesn't look very sturdy to me :laugh: but I like run-down effect. Excellent little tree and river as well :thumbup:

You don't have to edit the story if you cut both of your thumb's off. All members of the AAG have done this. It shows dedication. It is also entry to the guild. just pm me your adress so I know I'm getting your thumb's in the mail. I will check finger print records to make sure your not sending me someone else's thumb's. Haha I know it hurts. The guild is not for everybody.

Nice little tower! The story makes me want to hear more of the AAG :)

Thanks! Just look in the index under Captain BB, he has a whole bunch of MOCs on them.

The tower is okay, but it's the river that I like most about this moc! Some things I'd change: the entry to the tower should have an arch, in the old days straight doors were rather rare. I also think that the tower is probably a bit too slim. Other than that, good work!

Thanks! This MOC was built for the river, so...

Your tower is a little on the slim side, looks as if 1 hit of a battering ram will hit it to the ground :P your rivers really nice though, I think because of it this is your best MOC yet IMO.

as for the story though, Berry made the AAG and is kind of in charge of everything that goes with it, If you weren't invited then you're not really part of it, so changing or making up story in someone else's storyline is pretty dumb.

cool figs :classic:

Berry? That's a new name! Ha ha, thanks!

The tower doesn't look very sturdy to me :laugh: but I like run-down effect. Excellent little tree and river as well :thumbup:

How come it looks sturdy to me? Thanks! :grin: