Swifta-Angel is the opposite of Speeda Demon. However, her bike is much faster and more powerful than his bike! :angel_sing:

sig_swifta-angel.jpg

Click any picture to enlarge it.

swifta-angel-01_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-02_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-03_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-04_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-05_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-06_sm.jpg

swifta-angel-07_sm.jpg

"Check out my ride, baby!"

swifta-angel_vs_speeda_demon_sm.jpg

Speeda Demon once challenged Swifta-Angel to a race. It did not end well... for him. :devil: (Now we have an idea as to why he turned criminal. :smug:)

LXF File (Swifta-Angel riding her bike) - LXF File (Swifta-Angel posing next to her bike) - Brickshelf Gallery

Loser Speeda Demon is available for download here.

Vroomly yours,

-Toa Of Justice

It looks really nice! Swifta-Angel looks awesome and sleek. I'm not sure about the bike, I think the engine has too many system parts in it.

Nice recolored bike, and the Hero looks awesome too. I´d replace the silver core clamps with (light/teal)blue ones though.

The clamp are fine with me. They blend in nicely with the chest plate and makes them look like they are part of it. Good job.

You´re right. Only after reading that comment did I realise the clamps are pointing backwards.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :angel_sing:

It looks really nice! Swifta-Angel looks awesome and sleek. I'm not sure about the bike, I think the engine has too many system parts in it.

I was considering a 2-cylinder or 4-cylinder TECHNIC engine, but I wasn't sure whether I could make it fit. I settled for more "cylinders" and detail in my System engine instead.

Nice recolored bike, and the Hero looks awesome too. I´d replace the silver core clamps with (light/teal)blue ones though.

The core clamps are white, not silver. Anyway, here is a version of Swifta-Angel with your requested color change.

swifta-angel_blueclamps.jpg

Click the picture to enlarge it, and click here for the LXF file.

The clamp are fine with me. They blend in nicely with the chest plate and makes them look like they are part of it. Good job.

That's what I thought too, though I can see how the azure clamps blend in with the wings.

FINNALLY!SOMEONE WHO AGREES BREEZ'S HELMET LOOKS FEMINE!

Nice. Really like the colors.

I've always thought Breez's helmet looked feminine, in all of its forms. In fact, here is another example (coincidentally, another angelic Hero Factory MOC) of mine, but that one uses the 2.0 helmet rather than the latest version.

-Toa Of Justice

Really neat MOC. I like the general idea and the colour scheme.

If TLG would made all the shells in that blue, I'd try to build at least Swifta herself, although without her bike.

Digging the colors on the bike. I like how you carry the angelic idea through both figure and vehicle. They looks like they belong together.